8: Welcome to Alcatraz: Part 1

Kawaii~Chan's POV:

We actually made it to Alcatraz, me, Damian, mom, and dad hopped off the ship and step foot on the docks.

It looks so, destroyed; dad even pointed out a hanging body in a bodybag. "Ok," my dad spoke, "have your weapons and items?" All of us shook our bags and we started to explore this island.

?????? POV:

I saw all of them left and I left the ship as well without anyone noticing that I was here. "Wait." I whispered to myself and I went to go grab a goodie bag. "A little present for him!"

Specter's POV:

I was resting inside the Wardens House, it was quite in here, until the voices in my head told me that someone is here. How? Wouldn't they take a hint about what happened to the ones here before? Fuck me, I guess I have to kill again.

Kawaii~Chan's POV:

Mom and dad were sticking together so I'm with Damian now. "Hey look, a gondola. And there is blood on it. With wolf fur?" He questioned and I looked; and there is blood and wolf fur. "That's possibly from one of the wolves that were here." I said and he looked at me. "And there's a dog tag and it has 'Maria McArthor'." He read the tag.

Maria McArthor?

Flashback to Maria's Death

Maria was tapping on the button for the Gondola to close. The hoard was coming for her. "CLOSE YOU STUPID GONDOLA!" She yelled as she was firing at the undead. And then finally.

Ring

The gate closed and the Gondola was going to the docks. "Finally..." she whispered to herself. She tapped where the camera will be but, it wasn't there... "what?" She looked again and realized that, someone took it and she knew it. The Gondola landed and the gates opened. Zombies were coming for her but she didn't care anymore... "DANIEL!" She yelled his name out loud as the zombies tore her and ate her up.

End of Flashback

I got the chills thinking about it. I tried to rub it off but the thought, is still there....

Damian step inside the gondola and waited for me. I step in and he presses the button, the gondola is now moving. "I can't believe this is working. Despite the fact this is a hellish copy from a prison island in San Francisco, California, United States. But, what made this island though?" He asked himself before we stopped at the main prison. We step off the gondola and started looking through the Cell Blocks.

 We step off the gondola and started looking through the Cell Blocks