Tale of Tass: For Two

A/N: Underlined italics indicates Pit's comments.

Lady Palutena?

What is it, Pit?

Were you ever...jealous of my mom? I mean, you said it yourself, you were pretty lonely compared to her-

Do you want to hear the rest of the story?

Of course I do!

Then please don't ask any more questions until I'm done.

A-Alright, Lady Palutena...

The following two months felt like years for poor Tass: she barely had anything to do except mock Centurions and sleep. Her feathers nearly doubled in amount ever since she grew a belly, though it was just passed off as some hormonal imbalance. Needless to say, she had the best way to stay warm.

Whenever she gazed up at the setting sun or rising moon, she was reminded of herself-probably because they were both round. She would often trail a finger down her belly, something Lady Palutena found rather cute.

How's my sweet angel doing? the goddess's voice found its way in Tass's brain.

"Lady Palutena!" The angel chuckled, "you know only Maxie can call me that!"

You're no fun. But speaking of "Maxie," he's brought snacks!

Tass sprang up out of her cloud bed at the mere thought of food. She had mainly been eating grains, but it was better than nothing. The moment she got up and out of her cloud bed, her legs felt weird, and the baby, understandably miffed at the sudden movement, relentlessly prodded at Tass's insides.

 "Well, sorry for bothering you!" Tass quipped while gently poking her stomach, "can hardly do anything with you in the way..."

"My, is that so?" Lady Palutena was right behind her, causing her to flinch.

"Don't scare me like that!" Tass yelled.

 I never admitted it to her, but she was just so adorable when she was pissed. 

"You hungry, sweet angel?" Maxwell was right behind the goddess. Tass sat on the floor and patted the spots next to her. Once they all three were seated, Tass immediately began chowing down, wings wrapped around her mate and her goddess.

There were three people in life that mattered to her the most.

Three?

Yes, three. Me, Maxwell...and you.