OB's # 1

Hello guys....here is the first one..

Enjoy it...

Dont think about the character sketch....they will come with the story....so start ur read 

Dont forget to give feedback nd plz ignore the mistakes...thank u all

💖💖💖

The renowned "Youngsters Amusement Club " in the city is shining in the fled lights that were arranged on both sides of the board to attract the youngsters...

The cars🚗 nd costly bikes 🏍were parked in the parking lot which clearly showing the clubs status...The club has special permission to run till the mid night...

Its already going to be 11:30..

Inside the CLUB:

The josh is in full swing...its clearly telling that some important event is going on...

Yes....a girl belongs to one of the well known business families in the city celebrating her birthday..

Her all best friends nd friend's best friends attended....all r in full enjoyment mode.

In that josh...a guy who is a nephew of the club's owner (CO) ...came with inside with his friends....

He saw a girl who is dancing...he slowly entered in the crowd....he joined the dance floor nd slowly started touching the girl..

At first she didnt mind it as she felt by mistake it happened....but when he intentionally kept his hand on her waist....she pushed him back...

For her act he got angry nd felt insult as he feels that every girl will fall for him...

When he tried to behave roughly with her...A strong musclar hand 💪held his collar from back nd dragged him out from the dance floor...

Noticing it all others stopped dancing....the girl who was teased by the CO's nephew explained to others as how he behaved with her...

"How dare to touch me"...CO's nephew shouted in anger on the guy who dragged him...

"look I dont know who r u...but wt u r trying to do is not a good one"....the guy answered...

"who r u to tell me ...U know who I am"...the nephew of CO asked..

"to tell good things there is no need to know the identities.."...said the guy..

"who r u to teach me....U came here to enjoy the party ....so enjoy...dont interfere.."said the CO's nephew tried to held the girl's hand....

But the guy who stopped him at first reacted in seconds nd he pushed the CO's nephew back....

For the force...he fell on the floor ...his head hitted the floor nd a scratch appeared on his forehead...that guy winced with pain nd got angry on the guy who pushed him...He stood up nd coming near to the 2nd guy ...holding him roughly he punched him...

That guy was unbalanced who didnt expect it nd fell on the floor....

At the same time 2 more guys entered inside the Club nd they saw the guy who fell on the floor....

They both came near the guy...they both stretched their hands...the guy who fell on the floor seeing the hands in front of him....a beautiful smile covered his face...😊

Seeing his smile nd the other two most handsome guys of the city...many girls hearts skipped its beat...

The guy holding the two hands he got up nd stood between the two new guys....

The guy who is looking elder amongst the 3..

"are u alright"...enquired the guy...

"yeah I am fine...its just a small one"...he replied...

The 2 new guys turned to the nephew of the Club's owner...

Before they could say....a man in full suit came near them in hurry nd keeping hands together...

"plz sir..plz excuse him...he dont know about u...he is new to this city...plz sir.." he pleaded..

"yeh baath inn par haath uttaanese pehle patha hona chahiye"...he said in angry tone...

"plz sir...dont be angry..if u say like this I wont be able to handle the situation...plz try to understand me sir"...he pleaded..

"arey..why r u pleading them..that rogue insulted me ...unko ek tappad deneke bajay tum unse"...before the guy could complete it...he was hardly slapped by his uncle...

"dont try to lose ur tongue any more...Maafi mango unse..jaldi"...he was warned by his Uncle

"Uncle..me..but y?"......he asked in anger feeling insult...

"Alok...just do wt I say...otherwise I will kill u"...his Uncle warned again...

Seeing his Uncle's anger...he asked apology while burning inside...

The 3 guys nodded in acceptance to his apology with a smile which increased the girls heart beat..

The eldest guy: well its a good thing that u realised very fastly...its a better one if u dont repeat it...he said

"I..I will take care of it sir".... said the owner...

"wt about these guys...Mr.Shukla"...asked the second guy showing the others who attended the party...

"I will send them to their homes safely...its my responsibility sir...plz trust me sir"....saying Shukla , the club owner requested...

"alright...but if any wrong thing happens nd its comes to my notice...I wont spare...mind it".....warned the eldest one....

"Sure sir...nothing will happen...I will take care of it sir...aap pls sir"....the owner pleaded...

"alright"...said the 3 guys turned nd started walking towards the entrance....

Seeing the 3 guys while leaving ...the girls hearts felt a pain....

Alok: Uncle ....u insulted me...he said in anger...

Shukla: I didnt insulted u...in fact I saved U...he said

Alok: what...r u kidding...look at me how strong I am...if i give a tight slap one more time that guy will fall unconscious.....he said sarcasticly...

Shukla: shut up...and dont say it loud....without knowing about the background of a person especially that 3 dont lose ur tongue any more nd anywhere here after.....he warned again..

Alok: wts their greatness...he asked in surprise seeing his Uncle's fear as he heard about his Uncle a lot as he is never afraid of anyone....but wt he is seeing now is opposite to wt he heard...

Shukla: do u know who r they....they can do anything for each other....they can go to any extent for each other....to look they r 3 but they r always one....issliye...issliye sirf shehar ki log nahi ..jo inko jaantha hai wo ye kehtha hai. ki...1 SOUL ..3 BODIES..THEY R NONE OTHER THAN OBEROI BROTHERS..

At the same time stepping out from the club the 3 guys turned nd looking at the all ....they winked nd went out with a swag...😎😎😎

Hearing the name OBEROI BROTHERS.....Alok was stunned ....

🧡🧡🧡

Hello all ...thank u for reading...

Hope u will like this...plz show ur love through votes nd comments...thank u

Will meet with the next by next week....till then stay connect with me.....bye bye take care..

with love 😍

Phanikiran.