OB's # 3

Hello all.....thank u for the support nd love....nd a big thank u to all who r following me, reading my stories , giving votes , writing comments by spending ur valuable time...nd silent readers thank u very much...I am so thankful to all for adding my stories to ur reading lists nd libraries....

well now sorry for not posting last week....I went to attend some function in my home town ..for that sorry...

Here is the next part of this story....

Plz ignore the mistakes nd feel the content nd imagine their expressions....Thank u all...-------------+++++++++++--------------Morning:

At Dining Hall:

"Ratan..sab kha hai"...asked an old woman to the maid Ratan...

"Dadiji.....ShivOmRu sirs r still sleeping .....Senior brothers r in the kitchen"...he replied...

The woman who was reffered as DADIJI by the maid Ratan is none other than Mr.s KALYANI SINGH OBEROI, wife of late Mr. Prithivi Singh Oberoi, the founder of Obeori Empire...she is the Dadi of SHIVOMRU...

"kya....bade saab donom kitchen mein"....she asked in surprise...

"Ji Dadiji"...politely replied Ratan...

"teek hi tum jao"...said Dadi came to kitchen...

Kitchen:

Two persons preparing dishes while tasting it by saying jokes with each other....

"arrey...kitchen mein tum donom"...hearing the question two mid 50's persons lifted their heads nd looked at the woman who asked it...

"wo Maa today we both want to do some different work so...we r here"....said one of the person who looks eldest...

"jhoot math bol Tej"...saying a lady came there...

Yes he is TEJ SINGH OBEROI...the eldest son of Mr. Prithvi nd Mrs .Kalyani Singh Oberoi....A successful business man...role model to Shivaay Singh Oberoi...attitudewala, angry bird but loves family...cares them...respects his mother...a lover nd a best friend to his wife...never allow anyone to harm the family...

"jhoot...why should I Jaanvi"....asked Tej"

not Jaanvi...Jahnavi"...she said her name...

"u r my jaan haina ..so Jaanvi"...said Tej with a wink...

She is his jaan....Mrs. Jahnavi Tej Singh Oberoi....Tej's wife , better half etc etc....eldest daughter in law of Oberoi Khandaan.....a proven business woman....a way between younger nd old generations....mother of OMRU....fashion ka address but respects traditions....loves the family...her husband is her best friend nd lover forever....never show difference between SHIVOMRU...always feels proud of them nd the family....

"Tejjj....dont divert the topic"...said Jah...

"bhabhi aisa kuch nahi hai...we just want to enjoy the cooking...that too today is sunday na"...said the second person...

"Shakti...dont support ur brother"...said Jah ...

"arrey bhabhi ..he is my brother...then its a natural one to support him"...said Shakti...