OB's # 7

Hello all....thank u for the love nd support....

AND A BIG SORRY FOR THE TOOOOOO LATE UPDATE OF THE STORY....MY UPDATE TOOK A LONG TIME FOR TWO REASONS....

ONE IS MY FAMILY NEEDS MADE ME BUSY ND EVEN DIDNT GET TIME TO THINK ABOUT ANY OF MY STOREIS....RECENTLY MY MON GONE THROUGH A SURGERY...BEING WITH HER IS NECESSARY SO I AM TAKING BREAK FROM MY UPDATES....SO MY NEXT UPDATE MOSTLY SHOULD BE IN JUNE.

SECOND ONE IS I FACED A STRUGGLE TO WRITE ABOUT RUDRA'S ANGER...SO IT TOOK A LOT OF TIME TO ME TO GET A PERFECT SCENE...

HOPE U ALL UNDERSTAND ND COOPERATE WITH ME..

Pls ignore mistakes nd enjoy the story

Will meet u all in June...bye for now ...thank u ..

------------=======--------

Days r passing happily...

Rudra started going to OI to learn how to handle the business successfully under Shiv's guidens...

Om became busy in making idols on the orders ....

After that day....Gauri never touched the hot drinks nd even said sorry to Om for troubling him....nd asked his permission to come to his art gallery whenever she needs freshness...he happily accepted feeling fear inside ...if he dont accept no problem with Gauri but his brothers ShivOm pulls his legs...so accepted her request praying god as dont make me weak whenever she is around him....

------=======--------

One fine morning....

Rudra who got ready to go to Office.....

He recieved a call from a friend nd after hearing his friend's words....he got angry nd came out from the room....

He went to hall nd taking that days new paper....he read the news which was told by his friend.....

After reading it....he got furious.....nd without informing to anyone...he went out.....

--------=========----------

Some time later:

"Om where is rudy"...asked Shiv

"may be he is getting ready " said Om

"okay..lets go to dining" said they went to dining nd seeing all the family members except Rudy ..they both exchanged looks...

Before Shiv asks about Rudy...

"Shiv ...did u see Rudra " asked Jahnavi

"may be he is in his room bade maa" ..said Shiv

"no ..Shiv ..I went to call him but he is not there" ...said Jahnavi

"not in his room....wt happened to him in sudden" saying himself he called Khanna his personal nd Mansion security head

Khanna came to him...

"Khanna did u see Rudra" asked Shiv

"Sir...Rudra sir went out " said Khanan

"went out ..when" asked Om

"nearly one hour before" ....said khanna

"where did he went ...did he tell" asked Shiv