~3

"Wake up maeve" I woke up to Jade, lightly shaking my shoulder.
"Grandma is on her way to pick you up, she'll be coming late tonight and you'll be leaving early in the morning" she smiled weakly, as she walked out my room lightly closing the door.

I started to remember everything that happened last night again. I passed out. I had different clothes on so Jade must have changed me into my pyjamas. This week has been eventful.
Shit! Gigi and Tam, knowing they probably blowing my phone up, I opened my phone with tons of message off them:

Weirdos🤙🏾💗🤑
Me: sorry I wasn't replying a lot happened last night we need to meet bc it's my last day in Utah :(

Gigi: ugh well we still going to Payton's party right? I know you not into that shit Maeve but it is your last day.

Tam: we definitely going, meet at Gi's meet at 2

I sighed putting my phone down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. Life really is a mess at the moment, I tried to kill myself the other day, damn. I stretched my arms up and looked at the clock above my desk, 9:34am. I pushed myself up from my bed and walked down the stairs to see Jade in the kitchen. The first thing I looked at was the empty spot where avertons body was last night. What the fuck happened to him? I felt jades eyes on me looking at the door, she probably knew what I was thinking. Jade sighed putting the bread into the toaster.

"Averton is fine, I sorted it and told the police what happened and it's all good so don't worry" My sister said reassuringly. I just nodded.
To be honest I didn't really wanna know what happened after that, and Jade said she sorted it so it's ok. Plus I'm leaving all this behind once I'm in Florida, thank god.

I walked over sitting at the table, facing Jade who was cooking breakfast. It smelt so good. Whatever happened to my pizza? I wish my faint ass didn't pass out because I would have loved that pizza.

"I'm going to a party tonight with Tam and Gigi if that's ok" I questioned Jade, breaking the silence. She looked over at me with wide eyes and had a  surprised look on her face, it's very rare I go out to parties.

"They are dragging me out because it's my last night in Utah" I clarified what's she was thinking. She smirked looking at me.

"Look at my little sister, getting all grown and going out to parties" she said laughing, "I'm going miss you Maeve, fuck it's gonna be weird without you. It ain't your last night, you'll be visiting" she said looking up from the pan of eggs.

"You have no clothes sis, let's go out and get you something after breakfast" Jade pointed out.

I smiled a genuine smile, i love when me and Jade get along. And she right I have no clothes so i guess going to the mall would be a good idea and ill be back in time aswell.

Jade put the plate of egg, sausage, bacon and toast in front of me and she sat beside me with her own plate.

"Imma miss you" I said to Jade. It's gonna be weird without her.

She just smiled looking at me, "Imma miss you to girl" then she looked down and started to eat her food.

After breakfast, I went upstairs and decided I'd have a shower, only a quick one though because we have to go in 45 min. I brought my speaker in their with me and put my playlist on and the first song that came on was J.I.D 151 Rum, I washed my body with some coconut body wash and shaved my legs. I don't know what I'm gonna wear for this party tbh.