~4

Jade turned the engine off the car as we arrived back home, I had about 15 minutes to gather my stuff before Jade was going to drop me of Gi's. I opened the car door and hopped out, before running through the front door to my room to get my stuff ready. It's a 20 minute drive down to Gi's so I just need to be as quick as I possibly can.
I grabbed my makeup bag, some deodorant, perfume and some fluffy socks because I'm really not finna be walking around in fucking heels all night. As I said, I'm not a party person I'm more of a pyjama girl so I fully hate getting dressed up if I'm honest. I shoved it all into my bag and ran down the stairs. Jade was waiting at the door to drive me, smiling.
"You haven't forgot anything?" Jade said scanning her eyes to my bags checking I've got everything.
"Everything I need is in my bag" I replied, spraying myself with Cloud perfume *OMG GET IT HIGHKEY DISLIKE ARIANA BUT BET HER PERFUME IS GOOD AF*

We got into the car ready to go to Gi's. I started to feel kinda bad, because I was spending my last day with my friends rather than Jade. Especially since almost everything Jade does revolves around me.

"I'll get back as early as possible, sorry I'm leaving you on my last night" I blurted out.

"Mae, I have no problem at all with you going out with your girls, your young. I would've rather gone out if I was you so don't worry" she laughed.

The rest of the car drive consisted of me and jade listening to Jades music going mad. Me and Jade have totally different music senses tbh, but we were listening to this British rapper called Aitch and I actually like it.
go on YouTube and search Aitch he's so good omg he's British but he so wavy , listen to "wait" and "straight rhymes" 🤤🤤

We arrived at Gi's and I started to get nervous for this party. Jade obviously noticed.
"Don't worry, just go out and have a good time beaut. Live it up lil sis" jade smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Love you jade, I really enjoyed today" I said genuinely. I really like being with Jade when she in a good mood anyway.

"Ring me, any problems I'll pick you up" Jade said as I got out the car.

I waved Jades car off and sighed. I beg I just enjoy it. Fuck partying period, but I'm just going to try and have a good time. I adjusted my bag on my shoulders and pushed the gates of Gi's house and just walked in. I can do that because Gi is like my second Jade. Her mom is like a mom Ive never had and her brother is like brother. I closed the door and slipped my sliders off on the floor. I saw Jay her brother in the living room watching the TV, I used to have a little crush on him because he is super attractive but now he's like a big brother to me.

"Maeve ghee" he said grinning getting up from the chair and messed my hair up.

"Aye I've missed you" I said looking up at him, grabbing his hat from his head and putting it on my head.

"I'm gonna miss you even more when you leave to Florida nigga, on god you coming back to visit?" He asked me with his head to the side like a little puppy. Aw.

"The fuck course I'm visiting jay" I said pushing him back playfully. Gi came storming into the room.

"Maeve!!" She yelled, running to me as I jumped on to her. She held me in her arms as she looked from me to jay.

"Fuck you doing stealing my girl off me" he said laughing at jay pushing him. They have such a good relationship with each other, they are twins and they both so good looking to be honest.

Gi dragged me from the living room as me and Jay quickly managed to exchange waves. She dragged me up the stairs to her room, revealing Tam sat on her bed. She looked up at me with wide eyes and jumped on to me, Tam is so tiny she literally 5ft, I'm 5,4 and Gi is 6ft so she really mothers us.