knj | gift hunting

Genre: Fluffy newlyweds!

Warning(s): None

Pairing: Namjoon x Fem!Reader

Summary: You're looking forward to more morning cuddles with Namjoon.

A/N: I'm soft. Also, idk how to summarize this oops. Really short!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Your favourite place in the whole world? In between Kim Namjoon's arms, on his chest. Lazing around because you won't let him get out of bed too early in the morning. It is the morning after your wedding anyway. Why not just lay in bed all day?

"Joonie," you cooed, looking up at the half-awake man.

"Yes, dear?" he looked at you adoringly.

"What should we get your mother on her birthday? We could find it when we're on our honeymoon," you asked as you mindlessly drew patterns on his chest with your fingers.

He let out a small laughter which brings you suspicion.

"What are you thinking about?" You pipped.

"How about we give her a grandchild?" He smiled before leaning in to give you a brief kiss on your lips.

His answer totally caught you by surprise. You hid your blushing face into his chest and stammered an 'Okay', earning another chuckle from your husband.

"I'm kidding, love. We'll have a child when you're ready," he planted a kiss on your forehead.

"We'll just find something when we get there," he added when your eyes met his once again.

"How did I get so lucky?" You sighed dreamily, caressing the male's face.

"I'm the lucky one here," he grabbed your hand that was on his face and kissed your knuckles.

"I love you," he smiled, dimples showing.

"I love you too, Joonie," you nuzzled into his chest once again, embracing his warmth.

Nothing is better than cuddling with Namjoon all morning for your the rest of your lives together.