myg | exposed

Genre: Fluff

Warning(s): Slightly suggestive? Not really

Pairing: Yoongi x Female Reader

Summary: Long hair just covers it up and that ain't it

A/N: A little short something for the birthday boy <3 Also kind of based on the Yoongi and (Name) couple in my book, Rain uwu shameless plug

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Saturdays are the best for you and your boyfriend. Quiet filled days where the two of you could take a much needed break from your hectic schedules at the comfort of each other.

You walked out of the room to see Yoongi taking a nap on the couch. You smiled to yourself as you watched his sleeping pouty face. Placing a kiss on his forehead, you sat down on the floor and leaned against the couch by his torso. You decided to do some reading while he slept.

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open moments after. He turned to see you engrossed in the book, no longer leaning against the couch. He pushed himself up a bit, looking over your shoulder.

"Mornin' baby," you murmured, still focusing on the book.

Yoongi hummed in reply as he reached for your  locks, pushing it aside. He leaned in to kiss your nape, sucking on the skin.

"Y-Yoongi-" you moaned a little, head tilted back.

His actions caught you by surprise. Your attention was no longer on the book. You were too distracted by him leaving love marks on you.

"Not so hard," you whined as he kept sucking on your neck.

He stopped his ministrations and blows lightly on the dark marks.

"Your hair is too long," he muttered.

He lets go of your hair and turns to face the couch to resume napping before you could say anything to him.

"Aish..."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Sundays were pre-work days. Sometimes Yoongi would go to the studio and work on some songs for a bit. You would do some cleaning around the house.

As you dusted the couch, you recalled the episode that happened the day before. You blushed at the memory. Recalling your boyfriends words, you kind of wanted to cut your hair shorter. A new hairstyle wouldn't hurt.

And so, you decided to cut your hair on your own. How bad could it be? You did watch some Youtube videos about people cutting their hair on their own.

Maybe a bob haircut? Would that be too short? Fuck it. It'll grow back anyway.

You go in for the cut. Of course the initial chop was bad but a few trims did the job. Feeling satisfied with your efforts, you continued with your chores. You heard the front door click as you made your way to the laundry room with the hamper.

"I'm home," Yoongi called out.

"You're home pretty early," you glanced at the clock. It was only 12pm and he would usually come home in the evening.

"I finished what I planned to do. Also, you got a hair cut?" He stood in the doorway of the laundry room, watching you load the machine.

"Y-Yeah! Did it myself. You like it?" you beamed, flipping your hair.

"You look great, princess. I like that the whole world can see that you're mine," he gave a cheeky grin.

"It's cold outside. No one can see them when I'm wearing a scarf," you rolled your eyes playfully.

"Then I guess I'll have to make them in more obvious spots," he smirked.

"Help me with cleaning and maybe I'll consider," you tiptoed to leave a peck on his cheek before leaving the room.

"Maybe? That's too mean," he pouted.

"The faster we finish cleaning, the sooner you get to do what you want okay?"

"Well, what are you waiting for? Get cleaning, woman!" He rushed to vacuum the house.

"Loser," you muttered to yourself, smiling at your boyfriend as he tried his best to clean at a fast pace.