ksj | thief

Genre: Fluff

Warning(s): None

Pairing: Seokjin x Reader

Summary: Seokjin is just being cheesy as usual.

A/N: I have too many hoodies and I want a boyfriend so I can have their hoodies too. LOL someone stop me from buying too many hoodies. Also, idk where I was going with this. I just thought it might be cute ¯\_()_/¯

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Are you stealing from me again?" a voice startled you.

You hummed in response and continued to rummage through the closet, looking at which hoodie to pick out. Seokjin watched as you pondered over your options.

"Ah, first you steal my heart. And now, my hoodies," he whined, sitting on the edge of the bed.

You giggled, picking out his old pink hoodie to put on. He gestured you to come closer before pulling you down on his lap.

"What are you going to steal next?" he asked, eyes locked onto yours.

"My last name?" he winked.

"You're so cheesy," you jabbed your finger at his chest.

"Unfortunately, I'm only going to steal a kiss next," you declared, giving him a short peck on the lips before rushing out of the room.

"Come help me make breakfast if you want more kisses!" you called out, laughing.

A smile formed on the male's face. He walked out to find his partner preparing the pancake batter.

"You're unbelievable," Seokjin murmured as he wrapped his arms around your waist, leaning his head on your shoulder.

"You smell," you teased.

"You're the one asking for help!" he pouted.

"You just want kisses."

"You offered," he smiled, hugging you tightly.

"Maybe if you showered, I'll consider giving you some kisses," you turned to face him.

He took the opportunity to kiss you but before you could open your mouth to say something, he'd already ran off to the bathroom, "I'll go shower now, babe!"

"You're the thief here!" you yelled at him.

"I'll steal your food next!" he responded before closing the door.

"Watch it, Seokjin! Maybe I will steal your last name."

"Wait, really?" he asked, opening the door slightly to hear you.

"Aish... Just go and shower!"

"Okay, Mrs Kim!" he laughed before closing the door again.