csb | 딸기맛우유

Genre: Fluff

Warning(s): None

Pairing: Soobin x Reader

Summary: Your not-so-secret secret admirer tries to get you a bottle of strawberry flavoured milk every morning.

A/N: Hello, I've fallen for Soobin and well I just had to write something. Inspired by the fact that I sent secret admirer notes to a crush and that I made my guy friend help me buy strawberry milk almost every day before school starts.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Catching your breath, you slowly made your way to your classroom. Your eyes lit up to see the pink bottle sitting atop your desk. Climbing up the flight of stairs first thing in the morning isn't fun but there's always a free bottle of your favourite strawberry milk waiting for you at your desk which replenishes your energy from all that climbing.

It has been going on for a few months now. You'd come to class and would receive a bottle of strawberry milk with a pink post-it note of encouragement from your secret admirer. It's been months and you still hadn't figured out who it was. Your best friend wasn't much of a help either. He always goes to school early but claims he didn't see anyone leave the milk and note on your table. Then again, he's not in the same class as you were.

Having a secret admirer is cute but also slightly creepy. Either way, you're getting free strawberry milk out of it and a cute note to start your school day so that's a win.

Plopping your bag onto the floor, you sat down and indulge in the strawberry goodness. Today's note read: "Good luck for today's science test! You got this! -B"

Shit.

You were not at all prepared for that. You quickly took out your textbook to look through the notes necessary for the test.

"Y/n-ah! Good morning!" A voice startled you.

"Yah! You scared me!" You exclaimed.

"Sorry," Yeonjun smiled sheepishly.

"You didn't study last night?" He asked as sat down in his seat beside you. "Didn't we video call to study for it?"

"Well, yeah. The information just didn't stay in long enough," you shrugged, taking a sip of the milk.

"I see B has struck again," the male teased. "What did he say in his note today?"

"Good luck for the test," you pressed your lips together as your friend laughed in response.

"You'll need it alright."

"I'll drown myself in strawberry milk," you groaned.

"B wouldn't like that to happen to you."

"You seem to know a lot about B. Do you know something?" You asked, feeling suspicious about the male.

"Maybe I do. Maybe I don't."

"You're annoying," you frowned.

"Get back to studying. There's still 5 minutes before class starts," he tapped the surface of your desk to get you focusing again.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Well, that went great," you sighed and sunk lower into your chair as soon as the teacher left.