jhs | piece of peace

Genre: Fluffy, Fluff

Warning(s): None

Pairing: Hoseok x Reader

Summary: Cuddles make great birthday presents.

A/N: HAPPY HOSEOK DAY!! Also, this is unedited and I didn't really proof read oops

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

You woke up to your phone vibrating in your ear. Quickly silencing the alarm, you turned to see that your boyfriend was still sleeping. You unwrapped your arms from his torso slowly as to avoid waking him from his peaceful slumber. He's had a long day with the tour and staying up a little late for his birthday V Live with army. At least he was responsible enough with his drinking.

You stared at his face for quite a long time— admiring his bare face. It's cute how his lips were slightly pouted too. You tousled the hair behind his neck, softly running through your fingers through his bed hair. You brushed your fingertip across his pouted bottom lip before leaving a kiss on the lips.

Turns out he was awake the whole time, surprising you when he kissed back. He let out a small chuckle as he sat up to stretch his arms.

"You're a little affectionate than usual on this fine morning," he puckered his lips teasingly.

"S-Shut up," you grabbed a pillow and pressed it to his face, pushing him down onto the bed again.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry! Please let me breathe!" his cries were muffled from the pillow.

You finally dropped the pillow and laid down with your back facing him.

"My baby is so strong~" he cooed, turning you around to face him.

"I'll end you," you taunted.

"I love you," he beamed, dimples showing.

There it is. That damned smile that never fails to make you soft.

You buried your face into the fabric of his hoodie, earning a hearty laugh from the man.

"Happy birthday, Hoseok. I love you too." you looked up to face him, hugging him tight.

He leaned to kiss you on the forehead, running his fingers through your hair.

"Let's sleep a bit more yeah?"

You hummed a reply before nuzzling into his chest, his arms wrapped around you securely as the two of you fell asleep peacefully.