Chapter 1 Vermin

( If you know me in real life please do not read this crappy book or if I make more in the future any of them to, please. 😊 )

Your P.O.V

You were limping when you got to a large cave in Mt. Ebott. You were in so much pain. You foot hurt like hell itself... the foot that your mom shot.

You had always been in an iffy family situation. No, that was a major understatement. Your life was pure tourchure. Your family split when you were very young. Your mom moved a whole state away from you dad. Claiming that she couldn't stand him, that everytime she saw him was griped by a terrible fear. At the meetup point, when I was around 16, my mom dropped me off for my dad her jerkwad of a fieance called the cops on my dad. Eventually both my dad and my mom's feiance started to become paranoid. So when after some time I wasn't suprised that my dad "mysteriously died in his sleep". I was mortified, but I never let it show. I didn't cry, I couldn't show sadness. Showing emotion is a weakness and in this world it's kill or be killed.

My mom went crazy after some time and kicked out her fiance, at that time only three weeks before their planned wedding, after getting the man fired from his job. Things only got worse from there. She started treating me and my little sister terribly, calling us mistakes, hitting us, kicking us. If it was anything mean, the bitch would most likely do it.

Then one night she got her grimy hands on a gun and... shot my sister in the heart. As my sister's body collapsed to the floor the asshole shot me in the foot, probably trying to hit something vital and missed.

And here I am now. Standing in the mouth of a cave looking down into a deep hole. Suddenly I trip on a rock and start falling deep down. It feels like I'm never going to stop. Death by fall? Better than living up on the surface. I think people got it wrong. I think the true hell is actually up above. Not down bellow.

Word Count: 345