Chapter 7, I Love You

Your .P.O.V

You made it to the skeleton brother's house. To your relif it was unlocked. You dashed up the stairs to the bathroom and slammed and locked the bathroom door. You crumbled to it's tiled floor a heaping mess. Uncontrollable tears ran down your face. You threw every insult in the book at yourself.

The pocket knife falls out of your hoodie.

You are forced to go against every urge in your body.

( Time skip. )

Neither of the skeleton brothers have been home yet. It was worrying. It wasn't that you wanted to see them. . . not Sans after the way he looked at you. Not Papyrus after your foolish actions. You hear a teleportation sound. And two knocks sound on the other side of the door. Speak of the devil.

"Who's there?" You decide to try and play a little game with him.

Papyrus hesitates, "I love you."

Your attitude changes in a flash, "Bullshit."

Papyrus starts singing a little song from the other side of the door, "What will you do to let me say I love you? You, I want you to be mine. Your hair, your laugh, your smile it's like a light in the darkness of times."

The song was a fimilar and calming one. You knew the lyrics by heart, but waited for him to finish, "I wish you let me tell you that I'd love you till my final day ends..."

You smiled. You knew you loved Papyrus. At this time there was little doubt that he may like you back. Am I positive that this isn't pity? No, but I can hope.

You open the door and hugged him. Papyrus smiled. You broke the hug and looked into his eyes. "Papyrus, I like you a lot."

"I know. I heard you at Waterfall."

"W- What!?! S- stalker!" You wern't mad at him, though. You pull him towards you and face turns orange again. You kiss him on the lips. His eyesockets grow wide, but he soon melts into the kiss. After a bit you let him go for air and laugh.

"W- what!"

"Oh it's just how you can change on a dime. Mr. French kisses me then runs away a flustered mess."

Papyrus .P.O.V

( I know about time, right? )

I avert my eyes, "You never said yes or no to that date. . . so how about it?"

"Of course!" Her face lights up, with joy I hope. I reach for her hand, she accepts and intertwines her fingers with mine. I take a shortcut to outside the enterence of Muffet's, "Do you think she'll let me in, yet?" Y/N shrugged. Sans had told her all about the Muffet situation.

"Who cares about going to a restaurant? Come on!" Y/N runs away from Snowdin town dragging me by the hand. She drags me all the way to the echo flower where she first said that she might like me. "Papyrus, I love you."

Word Count: 492

I know a very unoriginal ending. If you read this far, congradulations, you just wasted your time! 😊 If you liked this, which I know nobody did, please check out my new book coming out soon. Broken Bones Blood and Whore. It's a Naj Paperjam x reader story. Thank you for reading my crappy writing and have a fantastic day
reader-san.