Chapter 3 Why

Side note: When it is in your point of view I will drift in and out of it and it will mainly be in third person. Sorry reader-san. ;-;

Your .P.O.V (Third Person?)

At some point it got darker outside and day turned to night. You half wanted to question how that was even possible. You feal someone sit down on the couch beside you as the couch shifts to hold his weight.

He spoke first so you didn't have to talk right away, "Hey kid. I mean, Y/N  How's your foot coming along? I mean there was a hole straight through it. I could of sworn..." Papyrus trails off.

You refuse to respond and choose to act like he never talked at all.

"Y/N," an annoyed tone creeped into his voice, "please stop. Come on. Sans and I are being nice and trying to let you stay at our place, but your not acting very cooperative."

"No one told you to do this."

"Ugh. Fine kid." He rubbed at the back of his neck, turned off the lights and left into one of the rooms upstairs.

Knowing it would be a safer option. You wait to hear all movement stop before you try to make your escape. After what seems like hours, all noise was silenced. You make a move to get up, but the light creaking of a forgotten step has you stopped dead in your tracks. You were a dear in the headlights. In a quick moment of non-brilliance you play it off as if you were simply adjusting in your sleep. You "roll in your sleep" to just barely see the outline of Papyrus crouching down and watching you. From witnessing someone watch you when they think you're asleep gave you the chills. Papyrus seemed to notice you shaking a bit and left to a closet. He grabed a F/C blanket and tossed it over you. Despite him watching you, you're very thankful for the blanket. And eventually even after your best efforts you drift off.

You were running from something. You knew your sister was right behind you. A gasp from behind you signals your attention. A tall black figure with bright red eyes was holding onto your little sister. The demon creature started laughing as its arm bent ways it physically shouldn't, just to stab your sister in the head and chest multiple times. Over and over again.

Papyrus .P.O.V

I was starting to wonder how much of a creep I am. In my defense I was worried she might try to run off. I couldn't let that happen. By the time she got to Hotland it would only be Alphys transporting her soul to Queen Toriel. I'm stired out of my thoughts to hear very quiet sniffling. On the couch Y/N was crying. I reach towards her to try and comfort her, but choose to get up and sit on the couch with her. There was barley enough room considering she was laying down. I gently lift her up onto my lap. She wakes up. I was expecting to be slaped away, cursed at, her to run off. Basically anything other than what she did. She held onto me with a vice like grip and cried into my chest. I hugged her back. If she moved even half an inch I loosened my grip around her. After some time she managed to fall asleep...in my arms. It was so adorable. Although she was cute, I was dumbfounded on what to do when she woke up. That was when she would be angry. I considered laying her back down and teleporting to my room, but I didn't want to let go. Maybe that was because she was acting like Sans when he was younger or maybe it was because I didn't want to wake her up. Whatever the reason, I fell asleep with her in my lap.

Your/Third Person .P.O.V

You wake up on the Papyrus's lap, holding onto him just as you fell asleep the night before. You remember it in picture perfect detail. Heat makes it's way onto your face as you blush. You look around to see if anyone saw you and then you look up at Papyrus he was fast asleep. He was softly snoring and something about that made you want to hold him tighter and listen.

You shake your head and stand up. On the coffee table there was a note that read, 'I'm going to Alphys's place to train. I will be back around 7:00 pm.'

-The Magnificent Sans

You chuckle to yourself. Him calling himself The Magnificent Sans was absolutely hilarious. You went over to the side of the couch closest to the door. Propped against the couch was a black backpack carrying a few items. You take out a silver hoodie similar to Papyrus's other than it being a different color and... cleaner. You put it on despite Papyrus asleep in the same room. It wasn't like you were doing anything dirty. You were just putting it on over your shirt. You take an extra look at Papyrus to make sure he couldn't see anything inside the bag. Because in the bag was a wallet with an ID and $20, an MP3 with earphones,and . . . alcohol.

"Those aren't exactly what I'd call responsible things to keep in your bag."

You jump. Papyrus was looking down at you. How he got up off the couch without you noticing amazed you.

"...How old are you?"

"N-nineteen."

"Give those to me." Papyrus reached his hand outward.

"No." You fumble through the wallet to find your ID. When finding it you showed it to him. He took it and gave you a funny look. On the ID it said you were 21.

"Kid. Where and why did you get a fake ID?" He takes the alcohol from you anyway, "Still, you're two years underage. I can't have you drinking."

Papyrus walks into the kitchen with the drinks. Probably for you never to see again.

Word Count: 1013
I got a little into your love on this, but I will try to get you two more in a relationship next chapter. Happy reading, reader-san.