Chapter 6, Love a Skeleton?

Alphys .P.O.V

Did I seriously just spare a human?! Why did a human have to become Sans' friend?! I can't just kill her now, the punk is a friend of Sans. Sans would be heartbroken. Even if she died by some other monster Sans would still blame it on me if Toriel got their soul.

Sans .P.O.V

Did Alphys try to hurt the human? Surely they must have just been having a training fight. Alphys wouldn't do that. Maybe I should warn Alphys next time they have a training session like that again, I don't want the human getting hurt.

"Human, are you alright? Sorry if I ruined your time with Alphys. Humans seem a bit more... fragile than us monsters." I tried to smile genuinely. I was confused. "Why don't we head back to my house? Papy is probably lazing around like usual."

Your .P.O.V

You had to tell Sans... that Papyrus had ran off after... after he... when you two. You shook your head, your mind refused to even say it. "Papyrus ran off, the reason I originally left was to find him."

Sans looked thoughtful for a second, "I'm sure he will be back shortly if he is not already back home! In fact, I The Magnificent Sans guarantees it!" His cheery additude never failed to impress you. "Mweh heh heh! Race you there human!" Sans ran off leaving you in a cloud of dust. You choose to walk instead. You may be slower, but now that the adrenaline wore off your foot felt like it was on fire.

You make your way through Waterfall the place must have been one of the most beautiful things to ever exist. You approached a bridge. A bad fealing washed over you. You make it halfway over the chasm, "H- human! Stop right there!" You turn to find a goat child wearing a sleeveless striped shirt. You try to continue and ignore the monster. The wood bellow you makes a sickening creak and snaps under your foot. You let out an ear piercing screech. You struggle to untrap ( Is untrap a word? ) your foot you succeed in that, but pull your foot up to fast. You fall. A dager sharp pain flashes through your head as it slams into the wood. The goat kid looked panicked. Your vision blurred. The child ran for your phone that must have fallen out of your pocket. He scrambled and talked rapidly into the device. The last thing you saw before passing out was Papyrus looking at you. Your vision must have been really bad at that point because you could've sworn he was crying.

( Reader-san why do you have such bad luck when it comes to your feet? )

Papyrus .P.O.V

I was starting to calm down fully when my phone buzzed. When I checked who was calling me it was
Y/N. I picked It up on the second ring, to my surprise Asriel was frantically talking into the phone. I ran to where he instructed me to and saw a terrible sight. Y/N was nearly unconscious. At the image tears started streaming down my face. I picked her up bridle style and started to carry her back home, a shortcut with her in this condition could be fatal. After me giving Asriel one of my meanest faces he ran off. I didn't want to see him again for a long time if he did this to my sweet Y/N.

( Time skip to Papyrus's room brought to you by crybaby Asriel. )

I layed Y/N down on my bed. I couldn't help but think how cute she was. My face was a light orange whilst this all happened. I pulled a blanket up over her. An unkempt matrass on the floor was no place for someone like her to sleep. I went to get some equipment to heal her. I hope she will be okay. I wonder how long she'll stay unconscious... will I have to share a bed with her?!" I grew flustered. I wouldn't mind sleeping with her. I went back into the room to help her wounds. They were easy to take care of. Now came the harder part. I hesitated before getting into bed with
Y/N. She said she might love me, right? This shouldn't be so hard when I feal the same. . .