(Chapter 1) What will happen?

[I hope wattpad wont be slow while I'm writing
Tord talks in bold letters]

1st pereon
(Y/n) POV:

It was fall and I was quickly but silently running through the forest. I was trying to find a good hunting spot. (Cause a half-dragon gotta eat y'know? Well of course you know you're me)

Well anyway, I stopped and sniffed the air trying to find an animal's scent, but all i could smell was scents from that stupid base close by.

I swear they've scared all the prey away from here. "*Sigh* oh well, guess I'll just find a new hunting spot" I said to myself as I walked away back to my ruins.

Tord POV:

I was working in my office when I heard two people talking just outside the door.

"Have you heard the rumors?" Some random soldier said

"The one about there being something in the forest?" The other one asked.

"Yeah, some soldier swears that he saw something while patrolling outside."

I got up, silently went out the door, and stood behind the two gossiping soldiers.
"Shouldn't we be doing our jobs instead of gossiping?" I said in a cold, threatening voice.

They both jumped and turned around. They saluted, both shaking in they're boots.

"Yes sir, we're sorry sir " they both said in unison and ran away.

Hmm, rumors about the forest, maybe I'll ask Edd about it later.

I went back to my office and continued working.

{Time skip}

3rd person
No one POV:

Tord talked to Edd about the forest rumors. Edd knew about them, even said that there are supposedly ruins in the forest along with some sort of creature.

Tord became very curious about the forest that kept his base hidden. He decided to send two soldiers, Pat and Pau, to go explore the forest and report back to him.

They reported that they did find the ruins. Tord wanted to go explore the ruins. He got a group of five people, Edd, Pat, Pau, FDK (fun dead kid), and himself. They planned on leaving in two days.

Tord was actually quite excited to go explore the ruins, though he didnt show it.

Meanwhile (Y/n) had been hunting more and getting a fresh kill pile ready before winter sets in. They had no idea that two people had found their home while they had gone hunting the other day. Who knows what will happen when they find people exploring their home, after all dragons are very protective of they're territory.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, wont we?

[431 words
And that's it for this chapter
I know the end seems weird and almost creepy, but I was watching a creepy video while writing the ending so yeah]