(Chapter 12) Pain

[I'm writing while in a car, it's very shaky, ur still a full dragon btw]

1st person
(Y/n) POV:

I was in a meadow of soft grass, sitting in the shade of a big tree with someone else. I could tell they were close to mme, I trusted them. I felt calm and at peace with them and enjoying nature. I closed my eyes and played my head down.

But then I heard a blood curdling scream. I shot my head up opening my eyes. I looked around.

I was alone. The meadow no longer felt peaceful. It felt unstable and dark.

Then the world started to turn dark and bloody. Screams from people I couldnt see. I tried to run to where they were to help, but I couldnt get close. I saw blood appearing as screams were cut off.

I was powerless to do anything. I ran away from the bone chilling screams. I then felt something under my paw, it was warm and liquidy.

I looked down and saw red. Red everywhere. Blood red liquid on the ground. I saw the source of this blood. It was a lion like creature, but its stomach was ripped open.

I ran the other direction. The screams continued only this time I saw these creatures die. After a moment I came across a small pond. I looked into it.

I saw myself, but I had blood on me. It wasnt mine. It was on my paws and in my mouth. Now I could taste its tangy iron flavor.

I tried to rid of it by rinsing my mouth in the pool, but it didnt work. I looked in the pool again, but it started to turn into thick dark red blood.

I stepped back from it. My breath started getting faster. I was so scared. I then felt pain from everywhere. My head hurt, so much.

I woke up terrified. My breath quick and eyes wide.

I heard the thud of a chair falling onto the ground "hey hey" I felt someone hug me "it's ok you're ok" a voice spoke.

I recognized it. I knew this voice and I knew who it belonged to, but I couldnt place a name to it.

I soon calmed down. My head and body still hurt. The person let go of me, he looked so familiar. He looked worried.

I just noticed that the cage thing was open. I was about to step out when this agonizing pain overtook my mind and body.

I felt myself fall to the floor and my body changed form. It was so painful, it felt like I was dying. Then it was gone and I was now in my other from.

Did I always have this form? I cant fully remember...

"(Y/n)! Are you ok?" He said as he ran over. His voice was kinda muffled and he looked blurry. I looked at him confused. "W-who are you?" I asked, my throat hurt when I talked.

He looked slightly hurt, but then he just helped me stand up. Then some lady walked in the room. She rushed over to us.

She seemed familiar....

She seemed panicked and worried. I couldnt hear what she said, but I saw her mouth moving quickly. They then took me to a different room.

Once in there they set me down on a bed like table. My head hurt so much. It felt like someone shot me in the head or something.

I felt someone grab my arm. I looked and saw the short lady, she was holding a needle.

I became panicked and ripped away from her grip. I ran to the opposite corner. She started stepping toward me. I growled and backed up onto the wall.

Then the man grabbed her wrist and spoke to her, I couldnt hear well, but I knew she was arguing back. Then she walked away from me.

Now He had the needle. He stepped slightly toward me. I growled and pressed myself against the wall. He put his hand up in the air as he continued to walk to a bucket.

He dropped the needle into it then lowered his hands. I started to calm down once again. He than grabbed something from a cabinet.

It was the food he gave me before. I cautiously went over and took it then ate it quickly. After I ate it, my head hurt more. I put my hands on my head and backed up into the wall.

I felt tears run down my face from the pain. I couldnt hear. I could bearly see. I didnt have a sense of what was around me. All I could focus on was the pain.

Then it all just disappeared. I couldnt feel the pain. I couldnt see. I couldnt hear anything.

I felt better.

[809 words
Yay I finished one]