(Chapter 6) T-tord

3rd person
No one POV:

(Y/n) finished their shower, got a towel, dried off their body, dried their hair, and then got dressed.

The outfit was some black ripped jeans and an oversized red hoodie, which was very soft and comfortable.

(Y/n) opened the door and as the were about to look for tord they heard a voice behind them

"Ready?" Tord asked, startling (Y/n). They jumped and turned their head toward him.

He was wearing a uniform like Pau, but instead of a sweater he wore a red hoodie, it was also a bit fancier with a few gold touches on the overcoat.

"Y-yeah" they said blushing a little.
"Great" he smiled and walked to the main door. (Y/n) followed him.

Tord led (Y/n) to a big room, it had a small stage at one wall. It could probably fit 100s of people.

Tord went to the stage signaling for (Y/n) to follow. Once they were both on the stage tord began to tell (Y/n) how this would work.

"You will stand out of sight as the soldiers enter the room. Dont speak during the announcement, maybe dont speak at all. Pat pau everything is ready." He said, as he spoke to both (Y/n) and the walkie talkie he had.

"Why shouldnt I talk?" (Y/n) asked nervously

"Cause I dont know how they will react and I dont want someone to use something you say against you." Tord replied as he placed (Y/n) behind a curtain so they couldnt be seen.

"Ok" (Y/n) said as they were left behind the curtain.

Soon soldiers came in flooding the room, waiting for their leader to make an announcement.

(Y/n) POV:

"Quite! Now, I have an announcement." Tord started

"Someone new has joined us...." tord walked over the the curtain and brought you out where everyone could see you.

A few gasped while others started whispering to each other.

You were extremely nervous, or is terrified a better word to describe it. You hated meeting a bunch of people at once, absolutely hated it.

"I expect every single one of you to treat them with respect. And if you dont" his voice lowered making him sound very intimidating "you wont like what will happen to you. Understand?" He finished

They all saluted and said "Yes Sir!" in unison. There was so many of them, women and men. All wearing the same uniform, red sweater, blue over coat, dark colored pants, and black boots.

"Good, now get back to work." Tord demanded.

Once everyone was gone tord walked over to you. You had calmed down now that everyone left.

"You ok?" Tord asked looking at you. You just nodded in response. You and Tord then walked back to his office.

{Time skip}

Tord had been working since you both got back to his office. Meanwhile you had already eaten and now you were dozing off in a chair.

Tord looked at you, seemed like he was asking questions in his head, you didnt pay much attention since you were falling asleep.

{Another time skip}

You woke up laying on a red bed, it had tords scent. You yawned then sat up. You could hear the faint sound of a Norwegian voice talking in another room.

You got up and went to the door, looking into tords office. He was talking on the phone, he sounded and looked stressed.

"Well figure it out! I gotta go." He hung up and sighed, resting his head on the desk. You walked over to him and lightly poked his hair, it was really soft.

You were surprised by how soft and floofy his hair was. He looked up at you, "oh you're awake. How'd you sleep?" he asked.

"Good, thanks for moving me by the way" you whispered that last bit. He gave you a nod.

"Well now that you're awake do you mind awnsering some questions of mine?" He asked with a slight smile

"Uh sure..." you replied.

"Great." He said smiling. He asked basic questions, 'how fast can you fly?', 'how far can you travel?', 'what is your diet like?' And stuff like that.

As you were explaining something, you didnt notice that tord had walked behind you.

Suddenly you felt a hand on your left wing. Now, your wings are sensitive, especially in your half form.

You tensed for a second, but then relaxed a little. You became very flustered. Thoughts left your mind as the nice feeling was all you could think about.

You tried your best to not purr or make a sound or react in general, but that didnt work.

You let out a little sigh of pleasure and put your hand on the left side of your face, so tord wouldnt see how much you were blushing.

Tord noticed your strange behavior, he took his hand away from your wing and looked at you.
"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"N-no" you replied in a whisper, you weren't as flustered now.

He then realized why you were so flustered.

"Oh~ I see now" he said with a smirk. He touched your wing again, causing you to blush and turn your head away from tord to hide your blush.

He moved in front of you, still touching your wing. He gently grabbed your chin and made you face him.

"Sensitive wings hmm~?" He asked with a teasing tone. You blushed more and gave a small nod. His smirk somehow got bigger. He stopped touching your wing, let go of your chin and gently wrapped his normal arm around your waist and brought you closer to him.

He looked at you and said in a quite voice "You're such a mystery. Not much is known about you. I'm so curious, I want to know so much more about you"

You didnt know how to react, but then you found your words.
"Y-yeah? well maybe I want to stay a mystery. So you wont get to-" you stopped as he touched your wing and tail. It caused you to grab onto tords hoodie and nuzzle your face into it.

"Tsk Tsk. Dont forget who's the leader here~" he said in a deep voice.

Someone knocked on the door. Tord sighed and let you go, then went to the door while you recovered from what just happened.

You eventually stopped blushing and got yourself together again. You then looked at the door to see who knocked. It was Pat and Pau.

[1091 words]