(Chapter 2) The creature of the Forest

-2 days later-

3rd person
(Y/n) POV:

It was around noon on a nice day, not to warm not to cold, and very beautiful with all the colors of the leaves.

You had a few pieces of prey you had hunted a few days ago. It was very good and tasty.
You had found a nice sunny spot in the ruins, you call a home. It was very warm in the sunlight, you soon fell asleep.

{Time skip}

No one POV:
{At the Red Base}

The sun was going to set soon and currently the group of five, Edd, Pau, Pat, FDK, and the devil himself, Tord.

They were all ready to go into the forest. They left the base; Pat and Pau were leading the group to the ruins. It would take about an hour.

{1 hour later}

1st person
Tord POV:

We made it to the ruins after an hour of walking. It looked like a broken down house, which must have use to be quite big, becuase it had many tall walls and was very wide.

I split the group up to explore different parts of the ruins. Edd and FDK had the front and left side, Pau and Pat had the inside, and I had the back and right side.

There wasnt much on the right side, just a pool of water and a bunch of logs. There was a big bolder at the back of the ruins with moss growing on it. I looked around it, nothing much, but on the back wall was some type of ancient lettering. I went over and inspected it, running my hand over each symbol.

(Y/n) POV:

I was awoken by the sound of....

People!?
I instantly got up and turned into a full dragon. More immediateing.

'Nonononononono NO! I thought I got away from them.' I get onto the roof.

Good thing the sun was starting to set, I will give me more cover, though my (E/c) eyes will be able to be seen. I looked around the building from where I was. There was a person who was alone at the back wall. He had Carmel colored hair in the shape of two horns, one eye was grey while the other had an eyepatch over it, he also had a robot arm.

I swiftly and quietly jumped onto the big bolder, which was far enough away from this stranger. Once I landed I turned around, so I could see the person. They hadn't noticed me yet, good. Now how to get them to leave.

3rd person:
No one POV:

The sun was pretty much gone now.

Tord had no clue that there was a huge beast watching him. He had looked at all the symbols on the wall and was going to explore more. He turned around and saw two big (E/c) eyes that were almost cat like.

He froze.

The rumors were right, there was something in this forest and it was big.

The leader and the beast stared at each other.

1st person
Tord POV:

I was frozen in place. I didnt know what to do. Do I shoot it? Do I just run?

It started to move toward me.

Shit.

Think tord think.

It moved with such ease and grace, it was very hard to look away from this creature. It was more in the light and I could see what it looked like now.

It was a type of reptile, it had black skin/scales, (E/c) eyes, big wings, and a long tail. Holy crap, this creature was a dragon.

I moved backwards away from this dragon, it continued toward me. It was a very majestic creature, but also very deadly.

"H-hello please dont eat me" I said nervously. I backed into the wall, I was trapped.

I was only a few feet away sniffing me. It then growled and backed away.

(Y/n) POV:

I could smell the guns and knife on him, so I growled and backed away.

I showed my sharp teeth still growling. He moved against the wall moving away from me. I stayed where I was. Once he was out of my sight I made sure he left with the other people.

Once they were gone I turned back into my normal form and went back inside.

I hope they dont come back.

{Time skip}

Tord POV:

I've been thinking for many days now. There was a dragon in this forest. I asked myself many questions. Three main ones, that kept going through my mind.

1. Do I leave it be?

2. Do I try and kill it?

And
3.

Do I make it a weapon for the red army?

It seemed like three was the best option. If I got it to trust me and be loyal, I could use it as a weapon for us. We'd be unstoppable for sure.

I decided that's what I'd do. I'll go back tomorrow, just me, itd be easier with less people.

This will be very fun.

[843 words
Dont have much to say]