He hold me like a women...

Chris's POV.
When I finish my work I decided to go to bed and sleep for the rest for the day I was sleeping a 11pm until I got a text message from slushii I picked up my phone and look at the message.

Slushii: hey can I visit your house I'm bored.

Marshmello: yeah sure

Slushii: cool I'm all ready on my why

Marshmello: cool
I got up from my bed AND I FEEL LIKE PUNCHING MYSELF IN THE FACE.... sorry I look out the window and it was beautiful I wonder if anybody else loved me first I heard a knocking at the door and I opened it " Hey what's up slushii!" Nothing much I just came here to visit " we were having a really long conversation until he had to go I then went to my bed room and sleep later I wake up I got up and put my clothes on and my helmet because I have to go on a tour again I got to the airport I got into the plane and then I look at my side and I see DEADMAU5! You got to be kidding me.

"Um hey deadmau5" I said as he looked at me and looked back to his phone
" What do you want Mello face" he answered which was rude I said uhhhh your going to Tomorrowland  too I asked he still looking at his phone yeah what do you want he said I quickly answered ugh nothing just asking.

Joel's POV.
I was looking at me phone trying to ignore the most annoying Marshmellow that has ever created when I realized that he was going to the same place as me so he is going to.....OH MY GOD HE IS GONNA DO THE SHOW WITH ME......kill meh plz I started to look out the window and bang on it HELP DO NOT LEAVE ME WITH THIS POORLY TOASTED MARSHMELLOW  I yelled SHUT UP AND STOP BANGING ON THE WINDOW he yelled back at me  No I yelled back oh my God  STOP! NEVER we keep yelling for the past 12 hours when we got off the plane we glance at each other I unpacked my set and so did Mello the show starts in a minute I fucking hate that fucking trash can but I have to do if something happens it won't be pretty I looked at Marshmello he looks uncomfortable so I tried to ignore it but I just can't for some reason I then got up and walk twords him and " hey are you doing ok your standing here really uncomfortably" I asked.

Oh yeah I am I don't know why you care" listen I'm trying to be nice for once ok so don't push it" whatever he said me and Marshmello went up the stage because the show is almost ready I put my helmet on and Marshmello already wearing his the show started.

Nobody's POV.
When the show started Chris and Joel started the music and jumping up and down Joel and Chris have a lot of fun until Chris falls backwards and then Joel cought him Joel was holding him tightly and Chris blushed Joel was holding him like a women and girls started fangirling Joel pulled him back up looking at him in his eyes Joel let's him go but Chris couldn't a lot of fans yelled KISS KISS KISS that made Chris even worried about his girlfriend and Joel not liking it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all like it better then the last one so I hope you enjoyed ok bye potatoes