something is wrong

Hey guys sorry that I didn't get to make another chapter so here it is enjoy bye~
_________________________________________
Joel's pov.
I was playing with Chris's halo he's just a cutie I wouldn't call him a husband I would call him my wife even tho he's not a girl I was planning to propose to him he such a sun flower "bae can we go to a date." I asked he said sure and I asked we're do we go for our date he said the duck pond I said ok and continue to play as his halo and something popped in my mind and i want to fuck with him a little bit I grabbed his halo and ran off with it "BABE WHAT THE HELL!" He yelled and I just kept running we were running all over the house until he finally caught me he pin me to the ground "got you~" he said it in a sexy tone I blushed and he took his halo and put it back on his head.

And started grinding on my chest "ah~ c-chris." He looked at me with lust in his eyes he said yes and keeps grinding he clinch the sheets of the bed he moaned I was enjoying it until I noticed that we have to go to the adoption center I grab Chris's hands and I got up face to face with him I kiss him in the lips "hey baby we need to get a kid remember?" I asked his eyes widen and he said oh yeah ok I'll get ready he said as he help me up "we can go to the pond later." I said he nodded.

Chris's pov.
Once we got ready we locked the house and go to Joel's car I turn on my phone to put Google maps just in case we get lost we were driving for an hour "hey babe." I said he was still looking at the road and said "yeah." He answered I look down and clinch my hoodie Joel gave me "do you really want this..." I asked Joel didn't say anything at first but he accepted and said of course he does and hold my hand. I smiled but kinda nervous once we arrived we went in and see all the kids playing around and having fun with each other they are all so cute somebody who works her came up to us and asked what do we need "yeah uhh will have a child sense my boyfriend asked me too." He said as I called at him he winked at me and I just blushed the worker told us her name was ava and ask us to follow her And we did we saw three kids sitting there.

Both of us said there perfect and Joel was going to sign the addiction papers I was looking at the kids until one of them looked back at me. He said Mommy and my eyes winded I smiled and said "yes I am your mommy." Once Joel was distracted by talking to the worker I felt somebody's pinch my lower part of my back I turned around to see who it was. Nobody was there but a crowed of people I turn back around and look at the cute Lil kids playing my heart was melting by cuteness and this time somebody slap MY ASS THIS TIME and I accidentally say nya out loud that's like worse then saying orgasm instead of organism "uhh Chris what's wrong?" Joel asked in a embarrassing ton I grab his shirt and whisper to his ear "somebody slapped my ass." I whisper to him he was pissed  finish talking to the worker and adopted a child I was kinda scared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oof that's all for this chapter more is coming soon TwT