BETTER BACK UP SON!

Marshmello's POV.
When deadmau5 left and I just stayed and watch tv I was getting a call from my old friend I answered his call.

Mello:" Hey Jacob!"

Jacob: Ay! What's up

Mello: nothing much just staying at my boyfriend's house

Jacob: OOOooooh~ who's the heart stealer 😏

Mello: oh shut up

Jacob: haha yeah seriously who is it °-°

Mello: uhh Deadmau5?

Jacob: JOEL?!?...

Mello:.....

Jacob: oh yeah uhh sorry uhh can I come over?

Mello: oh yeah I can give you the address

Jacob: ok

Still mello's POV.
I have to hang up and clean up the place a little bit once I finished cleaning I heard a knock at the door I opened the  door and see Jacob stand on the other side of the door "Hey Jacob!" I said it with an excitement he then say hello back and let him in I gave him some snacks and a drink we've been talking for a half a hour sometimes when I looked away for a second he then gets closer to me I was starting to get uncomfortable he then gets closer and closer to me when I turned to him our faces we're almost touching he was so close to my lips I started blushing when he gets even more close he then tried to kiss me and then I finally spoke up "w-what are y-you doing?" I asked he didn't say anything he was just towering on top of me he kissed me I tried to push him away but he always puts me back in passion he pinned me on to the couch and starts kissing my neck I moaned a little bit when he puts his hand to my crotch I stick my tongue out because he was rubbing against me I then manage to escape his grasp and run out of the living room he chase after me he tried to catch me but I manage to escape every time I dash to the bedroom and locked it he tried to convince me to let him in but I didn't listen to him I don't know why he's doing this I thought we were friends he tried to have sex with me he tried to rape me when I started to cry he bang on the door and calling me cute names like sweetie,babe,baby,kitty,thicc,toots and mellosweet which Joel called me I just want Joel until Jacob kicked the door down he then looked at me and lick his lips I started to blush when he got closer "p-p-please leave m-me alone!" I yelled he then pinned me to the wall he then sexually whisper to my ear " I can treat you better then joel baby~ N-No thank you it's better if we keep our distance I said as I gently push him away he then went closer to my lips and kissed me again I moan even more I want Joel...were is he in all of this?....

Joel's POV.
When I finish with my work I drove back to my house we're my wafiu is he then texted me he was texting in caps he look like he needs help ( no shit Sherlock) I drive faster until I arrived and then I got another text from mellosweet.

Mellosweet: JOEL PLEASE HELP

Joel: WHAT HAPPENED?!?

mellosweet: IM ABOUT TO GET RAPED PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE COME HOME HURRY!

Joel: WHO IS TRYING TO RAPE YOU!?

mellosweet: UHH MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND AND HELP SOS HELP!

joel: ok hang in there I'm coming

Mellosweet: thank you...I love u

Joel: I love u too

Still Joel's POV.
When I arrived at home I ran to the door and unlocked it the place was a wreck I then heard moaning in the bedroom I rush to the bedroom door and I tried to open it but it's locked I bang on the door " MELLOSWEET ARE YOU OK?!" I yelled I heard Marsh saying " JOEL! he yelled back he burst through the door and got behind me and then I looked a really tall figure standing on the other side of the door starring down at us I heard him yell " COME ON TOOTS IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD~! DUDE BACK AWAY FROM HIM YOU SICKO  I yelled at him WAIT Joel Mello said as he turn to me what is it I asked I try to keep an eye on the sicko Mello kissed me on the lips and takes out his phone " I will call the police can you district Jacob for me?" He said as Jacob got a little closer and I punch him in the eye "yeah, go on ahead I'll take care of him babe" I said as Mello kissed me in the cheek Jacob punch me in the noes and then we started to brutally fight there was a lot of blood meanwhile Mello tried to call the police and they say they will be on there way he was starting to get worried and then went back in the house to make sure nothing bad happened to me when he walk in the bedroom he gasp it was a blood bath so he have to break up the fight "GUYS STOP!" He yelled Jacob finally passed out for loosing so much blood Mello almost cried and then I held him to my arms he was cuddling on my chest he was the cutest s'more I've ever seen and the police came and take Jacob away.