who's talken shit?

Chris's POV.
I ran fast as I could I wasn't looking we're I was going I bumped into Alan? I help him up and say sorry he forgave me he starts having a conversation with me and I just joined in he then told me why I try to fight slushii I was looking at him in confusion.

"Wait what?"

"I said why are you trying to fight slushii?"

"I never wanted to fight slushii"

"Well somebody says that you wanted to fight slushii and you were using Joel"

" WHO THE HELL SAID THAT?!"

"The Kelly girl"

" WHAT!?!"
Still Chris's POV.
Ever sense I heard that named I was pissed off I grab Alan's phone and look what Kelly posted.

Still Chris's POV.
DID THIS BICTH SERIOUSLY JUST SAY THIS IN FONT OF MANY PEOPLE EVEN ANNE-MARIE DOESN'T THINK IT WAS REALLY yelled Alan cover my mouth "Dude there's people sleeping they could hear you he said he put his hand down and I give him his phone back "sorry I just really hate her so much I never us Joel or fight slushii those we're all lies" I said don't worry I believe you I don't think that you would do those things either he said I smile a bit and then I heard a yell in the distance Jacob finally reach up to me Alan's eyes wide "wait, is that the guy he was trying to rape you?" He asked I nodded and then gave Jacob the stare he really doesn't like the stare I give him so he just keep his hands to himself I thanked Alan for telling me this and went home once I went home I saw a wine bottle "what the hell has he been drinking?" I said to myself I went to the bedroom door and saw rose petals on the floor to the bed with candles and a bouquet of flowers on the table I blushed and picked up the bouquet they smell nice and I heard a door creek and saw Joel on the other side of the door he then walked up to me and hugged me "aww Joel you don't have to do this" I said to him and he just shrugged and said "eh I did it for you because your my princess" he said as my whole face turn red "uhh I got something to tell you babe" he said he tilt his head and said what is it? I showed him what Alan showed me he read it and roll his eyes " come on why is this bitch doing drama now?" He question I just shrugged and he then lift up my shirt and kiss me I put the bouquet down and I was drowned with his affection he starts making out with me and then he stopped I asked why did you stop and he showed me a leash and some fuzzed handcuffs I blushed but I go on with it he put the handcuffs on my hands and undressed me he then told me to got in doggy position and I did and then he put his (BANNANA IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN =W=) into me I wined a little bit and just resist it he noticed and said aww baby are you trying to resist it? "Uhh yeah can you just do it gently please"I said he pull the covers up to cover all of our goods and he just thrust into me(I'm so sorry that I gave you all nosebleeds) I moan quietly and he hit the sweet spot I moan louder he shoosh me and continued I moan quietly he did it faster and i was biting my lip he said he was about to Chum I yelled GO DEEPER DADDY!  ( °_° I regret saying that)

( Let's just skip this is regretful XD)

Joel's pov.
I woke up with Chris in my arms naked he was peacefully sleeping I got up and put my normal clothes on and make some breakfast I turned on the TV and changing channels I checked by Twitter and got so many notifications about my relationship with my boyfriend

DEADMAU5 IS MELLO REALLY USING YOU?!?

DEADMAU5 YOU SHOULD BREAK UP WITH HIM!

GAY SLUT

MELLO IS A STUPID FUCK TOY

Every comment we're hates and assaults and other stuff those kind of comments erk me I put me phone down and continued wacthing tv when I heard a footstep's downstairs it was Chris wearing a baggy shirt and he was wearing his underwear but the shirt was to big so it cover his underwear he went into the bathroom for a second I was looking at my phone again and I heard a scream I tried to open the bathroom door but it was locked Chris finally open the door and he was panting heavily he came to me and hugged me I said "what the fuck is going" he said " I JUST SAW SOME EYES OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW!" My eyes wide I swear if it's that Jacob guy again  I'm gonna beat his ass for coming here and trying to rape my wafiu Chris grab a baseball bat just in case he's the one who wants to hold the bat because he's a crazy bitch...my crazy bitch I open the front door and Mello acting like it's some spy mission and I got jump scared by Jacob and Marshmello hit him with the bat really hard there was blood everywhere Mello smiled as he hit him again and again and again and again and blood splatter on his clothes I am falling in love with a psycho right now he drop the bat and Jacob is still breathing and Chris came to me with blood on his hands and everything he came closer to me and and kissed me in the lips and now there's blood on my shirt I kissed back and then he pulls away and said "never thought that you could kiss a psycho bitch" he said as he put blood on the wall and start kissing my neck and I was holding his waist he then stopped and turn around and Jacob was gone so me and Chris went inside the house to wash up.