is it ok?

Chris's pov.
Me and Joel were on a date and we were talking about my problem we were in a cafe and I slowed starting to feel better when I'm around him he makes me laugh most if the time he puts hair hands on mine and I blushed until the Barbie girl came in me and Joel were standing so Joel went in font of me he was trying to protect me " what are you doing!?" I asked he didn't answer "oh hey faggots" Kelly said Joel clutch his fist "the fuck do you want?" Joel said I don't even know what's going on "oh I'm just here because I have a little something for you" Kelly said as Jacob walk up to us my eyes widened and I hide my face everybody was looking at us my anxiety starting to grow from my body some people look at us  disgusted the others were shocked I started to cry but I can't hold back the tears "Chris come on stop crying your way to pretty to cry" Jacob said " SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DON'T CALL HIM THAT HE'S MINE" Joel yelled    I can't take this " see your such a fucking cry baby I thought you were a man bitch" Kelly said some people started laughing " ARE YOU DEAF I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Joel yelled I "Chris your such a complete slut but I'll take you home with me~" Jacob said and my tears starting to dry up I escape from Joel's grasp and ran out out the door Joel ran after me And there voices in my head I hated it I was running past a big building and I just realized it I went back and went in before Joel get me it was a abandoned business building I ran upstairs till I get to the top.

I made it to the top of the building and I stopped I was so scared how I feel about myself and what anybody else think I walk up to the edge to look down Joel kicked the door down and look at me "why are you here" I asked he had tears on his face " please....Chris..... don't do it" he said "LISTEN JOEL I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE ITS TO MUCH I JUST WANT TO GIVE UP SO JUST LET ME GO!" I yelled " NO IM NOT GIVING UP ON YOU THAT EASILY YOU HAVE SO MUCH LIFE AHEAD OF YOU AND YOU WANT YOUR BODY TO DO THIS!?! He yelled even louder " so what my life is not important anymore just let me go I want to end it all everybody hates me now people are already making theories about me people are harassing me I JUST CAN'T JOEL! I screamed at him when he tried to convince me to stop......I already did I let myself let go I fell Joel was in tears he couldn't stop me because he was far away from me somebody called the police and I was already dead.

Joel's pov.
DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT  I COULD'VE SAVED YOU I yelled I police came up to me and asked me what happened I didn't say anything I started to cry and the police patted my back the police said that it was a suicidal death those bitches we'll pay.

|Three months later|

Still Joel's pov.
After Chris died I became suicidal I always tried to hurt myself but something always stop me it's like a ghost I tested out and I grab blazer and tried to cut myself but something stopped me and I heard a voice "please don't" it's said I was shocked I jumped up a little bit "who's there?" I asked I felt somebody holding my hand I turn around and see Chris with wings I was confused what not why this happened he didn't say anything and hugged me and I hugged back I was in tears and I missed him so much he said the same thing he stopped hugging me and kissed me I was so happy "I thought you were dead" I said " I have another chance to be with you how could I leave someone that I love?" I put my arms around him and kissed his cheeks and he blushed he's so cute when he does that.

"Sooo sense I'm here"

"Hm?"

" I want a baby"

"WHAT!?!"

" I said I want a baby"

" But marshy your a boy how in the hell will you be pregnant"

" Idk"

"Can we just adopt a kid or so"

" Well we can adopt a child tomorrow"

"Well can we make music together"

"But mousy I'm tired"

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"PLEASE ME BABY!"

"Why the fuck are you singing Bruno Mars?"

"TURN AROUND AND JUST PLEASE NE BABY"

"*Blushes* TURN AROUND?!"

"You know I was just kidding marshy"

"The fuck deadhead