WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT!?!

Joel's pov.
It was still night time and Jacob roaming around the city or I don't know we're he went Chris was wearing a black pants black hoodie and he had something in his pocket I was starting to get curious so I asked we're is he going he said he was just going to the store I tell him to come towards me and he did he was sweating and shaking I make him sit on my lap and said "so did Kelly posted a new hate on Facebook?"

"No but all the stuff she said to me and HER FUCKING BIO SAID Be YOuRsElF AnD StAy BeAuTiFuL!!! BUT ALL SHE SAYING IS BULLSHIT!"

"babe calm down your going crazy again"

"IM ALWAYS CRAZY AND I WILL FUCKING KILL THAT BITCH"

He yelled and then went to the front door and slammed it shut I sighed and I changed channels so I can find something to watch on TV is he really gonna kill her well I do hate Kelly but I don't want him to go to jail for it I fucking live him too got damn much I just hope he's ok I'm just worried we're he is going at this time of night.

Chris's pov.
I went to the store to get some snacks with a gun in my pocket the reason why I had a gun in my pocket because if someone tries to touch me trust me I'll shoot I noticed a costume I know Halloween was over already but I decided to get it for something for tomorrow I put it on the counter so I could pay for it when I walked out the door some drunk guy throw a bottle at me but I doged it I still have my helmet on so people won't see who I am next time I'm just gonna go without my helmet this dude tried to fight me with a pocket knife and he scratched my jacket I got a little mad that I have a body to clean up so I pulled out my gun a point it at him everyone was looking at me and taking pictures and recording " never try a crazy bitch" I said the drunk dude went completely shocked and then I put my gun away and then walked away.

The reason I why I'm holding a gun around because I need to be safe or I'm just gonna kill somebody I was walking home and I was make fun of by a guy on the streets he was saying that he will kill me and I wouldn't let that happen so I shot him the blood was... beautiful I loved it I was starting to get happy a little so I shot him again to make sure he's dead..God is not gonna forgive me for this I ran back home and I close the door shut Joel was still wacthing tv I sneak Into the bedroom and hide the costume.

|Next morning|

Joel's pov.
I woke up and Chris was not in the bed with me I walked downstairs and the whole place is spotless I was confused what the hell just happened I noticed there's food on the table what the hell is Chris up too I walked back upstairs and knock on the bathroom door .

"Chris what are you doing in there?"

" Umm nothing I just brushing my teeth that's all!"

"ok...
I walked back downstairs and eat some breakfast Chris made for me until I heard a door open Chris walked downstairs with a...SEXY MAID COSTUME!?! I covered my eyes and blushed "are you ok master?" he said DID HE JUST CALL ME MASTER!?! " THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING!?!" I yelled he giggled and said " you don't like it?" He said I don't no what to say so I said "y-yeah I like it he kissed me in the lips and walked away....wtf Chris......
Whatever.

Chris's pov.
I walked back to the bed room and check my phone some people exploded my phone with hated notes and comments I tried to ignore them but it was to hard so I checked it some people say.

Go kill yourself you fucking slut

Go die

Wow your such a slut and a lier

Hope you die alone

I was starting to get depressed because of that fucking brat wait...why am I crying I'm strong I know I am and that's why I started to be Happy in front of joel and anybody else I fucking hate this feeling until I got a unknown text I just ignore it and lay on my bed starting to think is it me I got up and went to the kitchen and I didn't see Joel anywhere looks like he's outside smoking or something I hurried up and grab the knife and run back upstairs and take the maid costume off and put my regular clothes on I turned and look at the mirror "ugh what even am I?" I said as I took the knife and I was about to cut myself but Joel came in the bathroom and stopped me "CHRIS NO" he yelled he let me drop the knife and cup my cheeks so I can turn to him.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!?!" he yelled at me I couldn't help but a tear run down my face I look away for a second and then he hugged me I was so depressed he didn't even realize it I hugged back "I'm....I'm so sorry......" I said as he lift up my chin and kissed me "no I'm sorry for not realizing that you were depressed I was to busy and i know that you will be ok it's not that easy to think about what you should do to yourself when somebody said something horrible to you baby I love you your everything to me and I will never let you go you will always be my angel and I'm your demon I know you love this relationship and I really hope we might be able to get a family together Chris I really love you and I really want to marry you your such an angel to me.

He said when I heard those words I was crying with joy and I tackle him and kiss him he grabbed my waist while he was kissing me I feel so much better.

Alan's pov.
While I was making some more music I got a notification on Twitter it was Kelly again why would she text me maybe because I'm Chris's friend whatever she texted me a favor.

Kelly: hey can you give me a favor please.

Alan: why would you ask me for a favor can't you just ask someone else?

Kelly: just shut up and listen to me I want you to tell me something I know what your hiding

Alan: oh yeah like what?

Kelly: you have a crush on Chris

Alan:..........HOW

Kelly: I saw you gazing eyes at him when Martin was doing the concert you were blushing like a motherfucker >XD

Alan: well looks like he have someone else now so fuck off

Kelly: come on Chris will never gonna love you when you don't have a chance with him on the bed ;)

Alan: ok I don't have time for drama right now you Barbie doll looking ass you look like one of those girls that wears a lot of make-up in those gachalife videos XD

Kelly: BITCH!

Alan: bye~

Still Alan's pov.
Ugh these kind of girls just likes the thirst of drama I started to blush when I think about Chris I started to bit my lip when I think about him I snapped put of it " NO He's alright found someone else why am I like this! I yelled I starting working again and not think about him why the hell is he so attractive is it his body or his love maybe personality UGH CAN IDK
Deadmau5 will probably kill me when i have sex with his boyfriend I just can't take it SHIT! I can't even work when I think about him I..... can't......