Chapter 1

His eyes roamed across the flashing screen. His microphone captured every breath he would take, how loud it became. If a camera was set on his face, they'd see how wide his smile is, how flush his face became. Delirious made him laugh until he couldn't breathe. He closed his legs to stop himself from peeing. His eyes teared up  and he wiped it away, letting it fall on his desk.
"I have to go guys." Tyler said as his character stood still. He left without another word. Everyone said their goodbyes as they continued playing. Evan hid with his friend from the seeker. Laughing like children who witnessed something inappropriate.
One by one they left. It was only Evan and Jonathan. He could hear his friend on the other side of the map, groan. Little noises that made Evan's eyebrow raise. "You okay Jon."
Jonathan snorted, his voice got deeper as if he barely woke up. Unlike his usual nasal, high pitched self.
"I'm just playing." He teased his voice, Evan squinted his eyes and looked behind to see no one was there. No Sydney.
"You still wanna play." Evan sat back, waving his legs back left and right, his dick feeling the friction of his sweats. Jonathan stood up, texting his friend.

go online.

Evan waited for the call to come through. Seeing it, he immediately accepted it.
Pale, skinny body. Small arms and thick thighs. Barely any hair along with with pink nipples that erected from his excitement. In his large hands he held his dick, pumping it up and down. He moaned out loud, his head back. Evan spit on his hand, stroking his cock. His lips only showed, the Asian man didn't like that.
"Let me see your beautiful face dude." His voice was breathy and he pleaded for his friend. Delirious didn't comply, he licked his lips as he sped up his groping.
"It feels so good." His voice went higher, his body glowed from the sweat. He clutched his chair as he released, white cum spewed onto his slim stomach. Seeing it go up and down, showing how out of breathe he was.
"Are you done or do you need help?" His lips moved, he flashed his smile. Evan groaned as a response. His hand going faster, his toes curling.
Jonathan put his bony finger in his mouth showing his saliva drip. "I wanna suck on it." He moaned, he kept moaning. It made Evan lose control, ending with him letting go off his dick. His cum went all over his computer, he groaned. "Fucking Jon." He shut his eyes, spazzing.
Delirious laughed as he got up from his chair, disappearing. Evan cleaned up his ness, staring at the camera hoping his friend would come back.

You have disconnected.

"Thank God for H2O Delirious."