Chapter 7

It seems like a fever dream, as Delirious walks down the strips of cotton candy and Christmas lights. He keeps burping up his corn dogs, the chunks burning the back of his throat. He examined as fit boys threw with their muscular, tan arms. The target they aimed for falling loudly and a loud buzzer that sounded like an amber alert, confirming their victories. They won teddy bears and gave them to their tiny, feminine girlfriends. Jonathan liked girls with small frames. He himself wanted one as well.
      Jonathan liked the idea of happily ever after. As manly as he was from broad shoulders to simply liking a woman's presence, he knew his feminine side caused a branch he dreaded to seek out. Evan didn't do that to him, that man would never make Jonathan feel so incomplete. This wasn't no puzzle with the last piece missing.

          Jon could see his girlfriend smiling as bubbles floated around her, bouncing on her soft blonde hair. "Ok I am here."

      Evan's voice made Jonathan freeze. A tingle went up his spine, cracking it and bring bizarre thoughts to his membrane. Choke him, stab him, remind him why he can never leave you.

   " I didn't think you'd come." Jonathan felt chilling vibrations going along his skin. He imagined his friend's hot breath on his cheek. The phone moist from the sweat that trickled down his forehead.

"Well I'm here. Thing is- I'm lost. Where are you?" Evan bumped into a small child as he looked around to see if he can recognize his incognito friend. Whispering an apology, Evan speed walked towards the nearest pretzel stand. Biting his nails as he waited for the stout man with bushy eyebrows to hand him his overly salted pretzel. He tapped his foot, leaning on a multicolored pole. Feeling the cold metal seep through his thin red sweater. He bit down looking at how white the bread was. Soft, fluffy, perfect, like him.

Looking up Evan noticed brown hair that resembled mahogany wood that he just installed in his home. A baby blue sweater that had a mustard stain on the left sleeve of it. Brown eyes that were darker than the night sky during the haunting hour. Lips plump and red, chapped from the cold air of November. There he is, in all his glory, Jonathan.

Evan lost control of his body, slowly letting his pretzel slip out of his hand. His mouth agape, wider than an alligator about to eat it's prey.

Jonathan smiled, his teeth white, canines sharp. Running towards Evan, Jonathan bumped a few people, leaving them with stank faces.

"I'm so happy you're here man." Jonathan initiated a bear hug that Evan happily obliged. Evan smelt beer and Versace Eros. Like baby Cupid's bed, Evan wanted to sink into him so they can become one. Where he can float inside his friend in eternal bliss, never leaving his side.

Walking in sync, Evan and Jonathan immediately went towards the Ferris wheel. The large object spun round and round. It consisted of blue, pink, red, yellow, and green. The seats were red, torn at the sides showing the pale yellow leather that remained under it. Sitting on the seats, Jonathan could see Luke at the bottom hitting a target in order to get a present for his girl. He whined internally.

"I like how we both wanted to go on this. No words needed." Evan smirked at his friend. Their arms close together, thighs almost touching.

"I like how we both ignored the looks people gave us getting on here. It's those arms you have. They're afraid you'll tip the wheel over." Jonathan punched Evans arm playfully.

Evan seethed through his teeth. "How about we arm wrestle. You won't be saying those things after."

"You wanna ruin me huh?" Jonathan giggled as the wheel went higher up into the sky.

Evan felt his pants tighten and his heart race. "Something along those lines."
They locked eyes, words unspoken. Blood rushing to their cheeks. Their pants tightening and their palms warm. Jonathan made the first move. He rested his large silky hands upon Evan's black jeans. He palmed his way up Evan's crotch. Thick and hard member that laid untouched. Jonathan looked up at his friend to see Evan had been watching him the entire time.

"We can play games or we can find a spot where I can finally have you." Evan got closer, the wheel also getting closer to the ground. His lips near Jonathan's neck, whispering sweet nothings into his friends ear.

"You can take me behind the trailer by the hay. It's empty." Jonathan moaned. Evan scooted away as the wheel came to an end. He didn't want the public to know.
Jonathan got off first guiding his friend to the empty space. A white empty trailer beside a few red and white canopies stood in front of them. Behind it was a bunch of hay, tall in bulk. Jonathan took Evan by the hand and they went into the middle of the large amount. A perfect circle where they were covered from the high stacks. Jonathan laid down, calling Evan over.

"Come here. You want me to put on a show for you?" Jonathan started to take off his sweater. Playing with the hem of his shirt, showing his soft belly. Evan walked towards him, pulling his belt off. Jonathan crawled to the younger man. Rubbing his mouth on Evan's crotch. Smelling the jeans, licking them.

"Take it off. Let me take you into my mouth." Jonathan whimpered as Evan swatted his friends hands away.

"I want you to beg me."

"Please. Please please. Please Evan. I'm begging you. Let me choke on your Dick."

Evan smiled, unbuttoning his jeans, for what felt like eternity to Jonathan. Out popped Evan's thick length. Jonathan licked his lips.
"I really l-" Before Jonathan could finish his sentence Evan rammed his cock into Jonathan's wet mouth. Perplexed, Jonathan tried to push away. His hands pushing against Evan's legs. Evan had ahold of Jonathan's hair, pushing him down. Jonathan felt like he couldn't breathe. He was choking on this man's cock.
Evan thrusted inside Jonathan's mouth, ignoring how red his pale friend was getting. Saliva dripped down from Jon's lips. Evan's cock hitting the man's tonsils. Jonathan gagged, a light red color of throw up spewing out from his mouth. Evan continued fucking his friend's face. Not caring that he was about to pass out from the rough oral sex. Evan let go of Jonathan's hair, pumping his cock, ready to cum on Jon's red face.

Trying to catch his breath, Jonathan used his shirt to wipe his saliva and bile off his mouth. He looked down to see the mess he made. Looking up he saw Evan's pink cock swell. "Cum on my face."

One last pump, Evan bursted onto his friends porcelain face. Jonathan closed his eyes and smiled.

"You could've killed me."

"You would like that wouldn't you?"