Chapter 3

Call him crazy, they called him H2O Delirious. There wasn't any type of response from any of the guys. Their friend was extra quiet, he didn't sound like himself. "Delirious are you there?" Luke hit his friend's character with a crowbar.
         "I believe that you don't like me." His voice was deep, as if he barely woke up. Luke could hear him breath from his mouth. Cartoonz shook his head in real life and paused the game.
        Ohm stopped looking for them, although they were recording they stopped acting up for the game. It was serious now.
      "You only talk to me because you want something." He struck a nerve for the guys. Luke, distressed and on the verge of logging off.
     "Delirious are you okay?" Luke was ready to leave his pc on and drive over to the next city, just to comfort him.
     "You're probably stressed out. Let's play later." Ohm stopped recording, drinking the cold, sweating water beside him.
    "I want to go to California." Jonathan's voice strained as he said California as if his tongue was holding back such words. It made him nervous, he liked where he was at. A quick visit wouldn't harm no one important.
    "You never leave the state. Virginia and North Carolina have pretty much been the only two you've been in." Luke pulled out his phone, looking for plane tickets. Checking off prices that would cause a hole in his pockets. 
     "I'm ready to at least see what's the buzz about." Jonathan held his watch in his hand. He smirked as he thought of Evan's shock and confusion, his room dark and his dog barking from outside.
        "We'd have to go on a plane. We can't fucking drive there." Luke laughed, already on the phone with his girlfriend. Ohm logged off while Delirious scrolled through twitter.
     He muted a bunch of people who spoke about his face, and his friend's. However he kept going back to Sydney's page. She mocked him without her even knowing. Liking tweets about how she was so strong for ignoring crazy girls. She herself even tweeted about the man's stage name, incorrectly at that, trying to defend herself when Evan and her broke up.
      He even remembered when Evan told her to stop recording him, how he didn't like when she'd take random pictures of the Asian man. Delirious doesn't even take pictures of himself, so Evan wouldn't have to worry about that.
    He left his gaming room and walked into his white walled living room. He was alone in his house at the moment. The mirror hung on the wall, spirals around it. He examined his body; tall and bony fingers. He had a small stomach, and pale, bumpy skin. His facial hair was slowly growing out, he wasn't blessed with a lot of hair like Cartoonz. His eyes dark blue, his lips thin and chapped. His eyes had bags and his nose pointed.
When he was younger he was more slimmer, more active. He even had his ears pierced. He was something for a while.
"I want to do things again with.... men." Delirious felt against his bloated stomach. Starve. He giggled as he took off his extra large shirt. He could imagine Evan's large hands around his neck. How loud he would moan as his best friend would ram into him, making him ache with every thrust.

        He walked back into his gaming room, shutting the door. Luke and Ohm started talking about Los Angeles. "It's cool. It's not as exciting and yeah it's expensive."
       Jonathan went on his phone, he looked through his twitter feed as he noticed how much Evan was in the studio.

   Jonathan: Evan I wanna ask you something...

    Jonathan waited for a response as he stopped recording. Already on his way to edit on Sony Vegas. His phone buzzed, it jumped a little as it laid against his black desk. Luke and Ohm were already gone. It was just him and his computer.
     He listened to everything, he sped it up making everyone's voice sound like chipmunks.

     Evan: Yeah man wassup.

         Jonathan bit his lip, he didn't know what to say. I'm coming to Los Angeles to steal you away from your girlfriend. Yeah, no that didn't sound too good.
        Instead of replying, he left him on read. He inhaled sharply, continuing to edit. He could feel his body pulsate.

Vanossgaming is online.

Jonathan got up and took his laptop that laid on a chair. He ran to his bedroom, logging onto Skype. He immediately called Vanoss. He waited.

      "Hey man." His face moved slowly, the lag made Jonathan's head hurt. Vanoss got up from his chair grabbing a doll he got from some fan mail. He laughed as he continued speaking, his mouth moved but Delirious didn't hear anything. His ears rang and mush came out of him. "I'm coming to California."
    Evan stood still. He shook his head slightly and laughed. "You're serious?" Jonathan smiled, his slight stubble was noticed by Evan. He crinkled his eyes, as he saw.

     "When I go. I'm going to fuck you." Delirious saw Evan's eyes go wide. Evan scoffed and smiled, his eyes worried and enlarged. Jonathan clicked.
         I'll get dressed and packed. He could feel the heat rise to his sunken cheeks. The door slammed shut making the mirrors on his walls shake. He opened his door to see his sister struggling with three children surrounding her. "Mind babysitting? I'll cook for you later!"

-
      Delirious stared at the sleeping baby, his eyebrow raised and his mouth ajar. His phone rang making the baby twitch, Delirious ran to the island bar and quickly answered.
   "Luke? What's up?" He looked behind him seeing all the children asleep, snoring lightly.
     "I got the tickets. My girl and I are going with you. I just want to know, why?"
      Jonathan giggled, "What do you mean why?"

   Luke sighed, "You didn't want to go before. You don't like airplanes. You don't like traveling far, and you don't like people."
      The two of them laughed yet when Jonathan said his reasoning, it made Luke stop.

     "I want to ruin Evan's relationship." His cackle made Luke's heart halt. He stroked his beard as he tried to speak.

       "Jonathan. What the hell." Delirious stood quiet. From the corner of his eye, he saw one of his nephews get up. The little boy was at least four-eleven. He stood there, silent. As if he was afraid of his uncle. Delirious clicked.

    "Hey there you need something?" Jonathan was nervous around little kids. He never was around them most of the time. The little boy tugged on his green shirt, "Can I watch t.v?" His voice was small and low. Delirious put on mob wives for his nephew, as he was not so sure on what the kid might of liked. He sat there humble, that's all that mattered.

     Evan: are you serious?
   Jonathan: you better come see me :)

     He could feel his body ache, he scrolled through Twitter. He saw her username, his face heated up red. She was beside him in a black slit dress. Evan with a white shirt and black jacket. They smiled while she held the phone. Delirious read the comments, scoffing as his nephew stared at him.
        "Do you think my mom's fat?" He blinked, his blue eyes waiting for a response.
    Delirious smirked and put down his phone. "Yeah I do."

      For some odd reason they both coughed. Delirious could see his nephew nodding.

     Just for a day, away from North Carolina.

 He  smiled from ear to ear as he thought of Sydney eyeing him as he touched Evan. Getting angry at him for kissing Evan. He was infatuated with the idea. In his head he was there, interrupting them. He

    She'll leave once she sees me. If not, I'll make her.