Chapter 6

Evan didn't know how to control his temptation. His best friend's face kept appearing in his head. He'd day dream about Jonathan, making up scenarios in his head that made him hard and sweaty. The uncontrollable beast could not hold himself down.

Walking down the stairs to his apartment, made his sculpted legs wobble. It felt like heat waves slapped his face and then a raging headache spit on him.

His hand trembled to open the door, the knob felt cold generating a shock that caressed his black and blue body. Like a splash of water on the face it woke Evan up. "Sydney. I need Sydney."

Humidity swept his condo with grace as he walked in. Immediately regretting wearing a sweatshirt. "Sydney?"

The quietness made his stomach feel uneasy. A gurgle of gas from his stomach filled the room. A small grunt from the living room guided Evan. Sydney's long frame in front of the television. Her back straight and her hair up in a bun. Evan walked silently in front of her. The beauty's eyes closed and her mouth forming a thin line.
"Sorry." Evan said as he backed away as she exhaled loudly, cracking her neck. He went upstairs to their room. He could feel the air conditioning drying his skin. Laying down on his fluffy bed he thought to himself, "I am so entirely, madly bored."

It was as if the angels had heard his internal suffering. His phone rang, his cock hardened. "Hello?"

'Evan I'm at the fair, come join me." Jonathan giggled. Evan could tell his friend had a corndog still in his mouth.

"I'm at home. Wait you're already in L.A?" Evan bit his lip. His heart dropped. Sitting up, he looked out his window to see the night sky and lights. Evan raised an eyebrow confused about this "fair," Jonathan was at.

"Listen man. No funny business-alright- I'm here in Orange County and there's food and rides and food." Jonathan had a cute accent when he'd say orange. A small emphasis on the ange part in orange. "You should come."

Evan's mind was in the wrong place. The scenes of him shooting his load on Jon's face, getting it stuck on his friend's full eyebrows, sent shivers down Evan's spine. He swallowed his lust and calmly responded, "Yeah man, sure. I'll try to make it."

Jonathan cheered, "Good we'll be here till it closes. I'm not sure when it does but... I'm here!"

-

"You're so fucking good. I love you. I'm so in love with you." Evan's thighs were cramping. He held Sydney up against the wall. Closing his eyes, he pictured Jonathan's slim body spread out, thrusting for him.

Sydney put both her hands on the side of Evan's face, moaning and gasping. She stared into his closed eyes, seeing his eyelids made her less aroused. "Baby harder." She said while yawning, now closing her eyes.

Evan finished on her thighs, pulling out with his eyes still closed. He stepped back, opening his eyes to see Sydney's long body already walking to the bathroom. Evan could feel the tension. He should've left to the fair, especially since Delirious kept calling him.

He opened his phone to twenty missed phone calls and hundreds of text messages. Anybody else who was emotionally stable would've immediately thought this was a psycho obsessed with them. Evan however was absolutely blind-sighted.

He went on Twitter to see Delirious posted a new promotion for his latest video and then a picture of Cartoonz sitting across from him. Evan chuckled, sitting on the bed half naked, he scrolled to see the comments. An hour ago he was at some restaurant that offered a 2 for 1 Modelo deal.

I should call him. I should see him. Sydney won't mind or maybe she would. I'll do it another day. Fuck this shouldn't be so complicated!

Evan watched as his girl dragged herself to their bed and laid with her back to him. He tried to caress her but she shook him off. Evan was annoyed with her bratty behavior. Fine guess I'll just fuck him.