Chapter 1

Welcome to my story
Your name is Michelle your Andrew's little sister. Your 23 years old and your moving in with Andrew for now so you have time to look for a house in La.

 Your 23 years old and your moving in with Andrew for now so you have time to look for a house in La

(Picture from google)
This is you :) now enjoy my story please

You get your luggage and wait for Andrew to come get you.
hes usually on time, but hes 10 minutes late.
He finally shows up.

"Took you long enough" I roll my eyes

"Sorry their was traffic let's go everyone wants to meet you!" He grabs my arm and pulls me

"Oh ok!"

We get in his car and he drives to Shane's house. I'm kinda nervous but I dont tell andrew.  He pulls into the driveway and we get out of the car. I follow andrew to the front door. he knocks on the door and Ryland awnsers.

"Hi come on in!" Ryland moves out of the way so we can come in.

"OMGOMGOMGOMG" I Jump up and down barley able to hold my excitement in.

Shane runs downstairs recording me
"SHES HERE SHES REALLY FUCKING HERE AHHH" He runs up to me and gives me a hug.

I hug him back and then we all sit on the couch.

"Hey wheres morgan?" I've always wanted to meet morgan Adam's she was my dream girl

"Shes on her way" Ryland pats me on the shoulder.

Just as he says that morgan opens the door and walks in with a bunch of chick fil a.

"I'm here bitchessss" she holds her food up in the air.

"YASSSS" I scream clapping loud.

Morgan looks at me and smiles with the most adourble smile ever. She walks over to me and sits by me.

"Want some of my nuggets?" She hands me a box of nuggets.

"Thanks boo" I smile at her and plop a nugget in my mouth.

She looks into my eyes for a few seconds and then looks away.

Shane looks at her and raises a eyebrow but morgan ignores him.

"I've always dreamed of being in this house meeting you guys, I never thought it would happen" I look around the room admiring its beauty.

"Well of course it was gonna happen eventually your Andrews little sister, plus morgan needs a new friend anyways" Ryland said it like a joke but by the look on morgans face it wasnt.

"Were gonna go somewhere spooky tonight" Shane claps and says it in his spooky conspiracy theory voice.

"Wait why I wanted to go to gucci tonighttt" ryland cries like a baby.

"For are new squad member duhhh" shane smiles at you

"Wait I'm in the squad now?" I try to hold in my excitement

"Of course!" Shane says while smiling at me

"When are we leaving?" Morgan asked

"Tonight!" Shane starts jumping up and down.

Ryland grabs my arm and drags me to the door.

"Let's go buy some gucci for you"

We get in rylands G and he starts vlogging.

"Hey guys good morning I hope you having a good day, and today I'm here with are new member of the squad, Michelle!" He points the camera towards me

"Hi I'm Michelle!" I smile and wave at the camera.

Morgan gets in the backseat while still eating her nuggets.

"Ryland can I come I wanna get some new slides"

Ryland sighs then laughs.

"Ok squad let's go!" Ryland screams then puts the camera on the dashboard and he turns on music and drives.

"FUCK ON YOUR BITCH LIKE IM HEFNER I TAKE TEN PERCENT LIKE I REP HER" Ryland started singing and dancing and for a second I thought we were gonna die.

We eventually got to the gucci store and we walked in.

"We should get her the diamond guccis!" Morgan smiles at me and I feel warm inside.

"I mean if that's what she wants" ryland got my shoe size then picked out my gucci slides. he also got me a gucci bag.

Ryland paid for my stuff then we did a gucci haul in the g and ended the video.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry If it was short. My wattpad is being a slow bitch so it takes awhile to write.