Chapter 5

I continue to kiss Morgan in the McDonald's bathroom. I felt like we were the only people left in this world and I love it. Morgan puts her hand up my shirt and grabs my boobs while still kissing me. We pull apart and she lays her forehead on mine and breathes heavy.

"That was..." I whisper in her ear

"Amazing" she whispers back

We stand their for a moment and then we hold hand and walk back to the table. Everyone smiles at me and we sit back down.

"You guys were in their for awhile" Shane says then takes a bite of his big mac

"Yea sorry we were busy" Morgan says  while opening her chicken nugget box

"Uh morgan you smeared your lipstick alittle" Garrett says while looking over at me wiggling his eyebrows

"Hey no I dont dammit Garrett you liar!" Morgan says while looking into her camera on her phone.

"Why were you so worried anyways?" Andrews ask ask joining in fun.

"You want to tell them Morgan?" I ask smirking at her

She sighs
"Me and Michelle made out in the bathroom"

Shane gets out of his seat and jumps up and down in excitement and Garrett joins him.

I laugh and Morgan kisses me on the cheek.

"So are you guys like a thing now?" Andrew asks

I look at Morgan and she looks back at me and nods

"Yes" she says then kisses me on the lips, I kiss her back and now shane is SCREAMING. A McDonald's worker has to come check on us to make sure were okay.

Everyone settles down and me and Morgan feed eachother chicken nuggets.

"I love you more than chicken nuggets, your my chicken nugget" Morgan says then feeds me another chicken nugget.

Andrew starts to film us feeding eachother and then Garrett ruins it with a creepy shot of Benjamin.

We all finish eating and we get back in the g. Ryland drives us back to the house and we all go inside. Shanes mom is sitting in the exact same spot we left her. With cheeto in her lap and shes petting him and watching tv.

"You guys are home!" She says and gets up to hug us

"Yep yay" shane says and we all hug her back.

"I saw what happened to you guys on Twitter I'm so glad you guys are safe and I'm proud of you shane for protecting yourself and your friends.

"Well what would I be without them" Shane says and hugs me and Andrew since we were closest to him I guess.

I made you guys a cake! Teresa says while jogging to the kitchen. We all follow her and she has a big chocolate cake with buttercream frosting sitting on the counter, and in blue frosting it said. "I love you Shane :)"

"Aww hehehe" shane says and hugs his mom

Everyone takes pictures of the cake and then we all eat some. It was really good, Teresa is so good at cooking! She stayed for a few more hours then left.

"Bye guys!" she says while walking out the door

"Byeeee!" We all say as she shuts the door behind her.

"Hey Andrew can you stay here tonight and help me edit?" Shane asks then takes a sip of diet coke

"Yea is it okay if Michelle stays?" Andrew asks

"Of course shes like my new little sister" shane says while smiling at me

I smile back and make myself comfy on the couch. Morgan comes and lays by me and we eat cheezits, cuddle, and watch scary movies while shane and Andrew sit in the kitchen editing. Ryland is in his room editing his vlog.
Morgan falls asleep in my arms and I hold her and run my fingers through her hair. She is so perfect.
I ended up falling asleep too and ryland woke us both up.

"Guys wanna go to target with me?" He asks

I check my phone and its 2:32 am

"Ryland its 2 in the morning" I say and  Morgan gets off my lap and walks to the bathroom

"So? Come on I thought we were bestiessss" he says while pulling my arms to make me get up

"Fine but only because were besties" I say while getting up and laughing. I walk to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. Shane is passed out on the kitchen counter and Andrew is still editing and doesn't look tired at all. I give Andrew a hug and he hugs me back then continues to edit. I grab a bottle of water then put on my gucci slides. Morgan is already ready when I am and we all walk out the door to go to target.

On the way to target we sing some dumb songs and dance and by the time we get their we look like crackheads. We get out and Morgan goes live on Instagram. We walk into target and we just look at dumb shit and mess around. We get back to Shane's at about almost 4 am and me and morgan pass out again on the couch. And ryland passed out on the floor
~~~~~~~~