Chapter 2

Me and Andrew sat on the couch and took a bunch of snapchats together

"Hey Andrew can I talk to you for a minute?" Morgan ask

"Yea sure" he gets up and walks away with Morgan.

Andrew POV

Morgan brings me upstairs to a empty room and closes the door.

"Is Michelle bi?" Morgan asks me

"Yea why?" I ask raising a eyebrow

"You think she would be like..." Morgan stops talking and she looks down at her feet.

"Like what morgan?" I ask again

"Nevermind" she sighs and walks away.

Andrew follows her downstairs and sits back by Michelle.

Michelle POV

Morgan and Andrew came and sat by me again and Morgan takes a bunch of Instagram videos of me.

Shane walks over to Andrew and hands him a camera and tells him to record.

"So since we have a new squad member we decided to take her somewhere spooky" Shane says in his conspiracy theory voice

"Were going to go to another haunted hotel and people say it's just as haunted as the queen mary" Shane does his conspiracy theory smile.

(This place isnt a real place it's made up)

Everyone gets in the G and ryland starts driving. I sat in the middle with andrew and Morgan beside me.

"Wait were is Garrett gonna sit?" Ryland ask

"He can sit in the back" shane says while ryland pulls up at target.

Shane looks at the camera
"Time for a target hunt for food"

We all walk in and andrew follows shane and ryland, leaving me and morgan alone.

"Let's go look at the snacks!" Morgan says, she grabs my hand which made me flinch but I hold hers back.

Morgan hasnt even known me for a day and shes already really comfortable around me. She has been following my Instagram for about 5 months but that's it. We only talked a few time before me met.

We walk to food section and we pick out some stuff. I get some zebra cakes, and m&ms. Morgan gets cheezits, and pringles.

We take snapchats of us being stupid around target then we check out and walk back to the G. We unlock it and get in. Shane, Ryland, and Andrew weren't back yet.

"Hey wanna see a cool picture of me that I never posted" I say while pulling out my phone.

"Sure!" morgan says and scoots towards over to me closer so she can see

"Wow you smoke weed" Morgn is looking into my eyes again.

"Yea but I havent done it in awhile" I say while looking back into her eyes.

Just then Shane, Ryland, And Andrew come back still recording.

"you guys were quick" Andrew says while zooming the camera into us

I just smile while morgan ccontinues to stare into my eyes.

"Ok let's go get garrett" ryland says then starts driving again.

~~~~~~~
End of chapter
~~~~~~~
I'll try to update every day!!