|03|

I thought I'd upload an update earlier then usual. Hope you guys like it.
[Not Edited]
•••
It felt like I had been asleep for hours when I was woken up by a knock on the door. Elijah's voice sounded through it telling me to get up. I looked at the clock and it was 6:30 which was pretty usual for me to be awake at. I do like my sleep. I'm not a morning person, more of a night owl but when it's a school day, it's the opposite. I got out of bed and made my bed quickly before going into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and stuff before choosing something to wear. I decided on some jeans and a oversized hoodie.
I did my hair by putting it up in a bun. It's a rare occasion when my hair is down. I've always liked it up and out of the way.
I finally left my room and it was around 7:35 and I had to leave the house by 8:00 to get to school. {I don't know what the times are in the USA, but this is when I leave In the UK} I walked down the stairs to find Elijah had already left for college. My mum was in the kitchen leaning against the counter with her cup of coffee.
"Good morning Mum." I said as I walked in. I seemed more cheerful this morning. I don't know why though.
"Morning, Remember you have to tutor session with Jay tonight." My mum replied before taking another sip of her coffee. I had completely forgot about it until now.
"Thanks for reminding me, I would have forgot." I said laughing.
•••
Around 25 minutes later, I said goodbye to mum, before heading out to my car. Mum doesn't start work until 9:00 and then leaves at 5:45. It's a weird time table but that's her job. I turned on the engine in the car and backed out the driveway before heading down the road to school.
As I got there, I found a parking space and parked. I got my bag and climbed out of the door. The school was usually busy around this point so I dodged the crowds and made my way to my locker. As I was putting my books that i didn't need in, I could feel someone's presence behind me. I closed my locker before turning around to see Jay.
"What do you want Jay?" I Said to him. I wasn't exactly in the mood to see him this morning.
"Woah, someone's moody. I wanted to talk to you about the Tutor thing tonight." He said whispering the last bit in my ear. Was he that embarrassed to say it out loud.
"What about it?" I replied, louder this time. I kinda wanted to piss him off in some shape or form.
"Can you give me a lift home later on and can we do the Tutor thing earlier. I've got a party to go to and I don't want to get stuck up with this work." He said, a party was more important?
"Sure, and why do you need a lift home?" I asked, it seemed peculiar for him to ask this. He has a perfectly good car.
"Cause my Keys were taken away from me. I got drunk over the weekend and got into trouble and I am not going back on that stinky bus again." He said quite serious.
A laughed at his serious tone. I don't know why, it was just funny.
"Yeah, I can give you a lift home." I replied smiling. He didn't smile back. My smile faded and I turned around to my locker again. Opening it and getting my books for my next class, biology. I generally hated Biology because of the teacher we have. He's just very annoying and is always going on about his children. Yes I understand you have a nice married life, but you don't need to go on about it.
•••
A couple minutes before end of school.
•••
I looked towards the clock in my last period of the day, History. I only had a couple minutes left until I got to leave this place.
The bell chimed and I rushed to the door as did everyone else. I was half way down the hallway when someone shouted my name. I turned around to find Jay running up to me.
"Hey, remember you're giving me a lift home." Jay said scratching the back of his neck.
"Yeah, I'm don't forget things in a matter of hours. I just need to go to my locker then we can head out to my car. Unless you want to go and wait out there now?" I suggested. Jay shook his head before following me to my locker. I pulled out some of my homework books i needed {please correct me if I'm wrong.} and closed my locker. I turned towards Jay to say I was done, to see him texting away on his phone. "How social" I thought laughing a bit.
"What you laughing about?" Jay asked and it startled me a bit.
"Nothing for you to know." I replied laughing again. I seemed to be full of giggles at the moment.
"So can we leave now. The bus is faster then you." Jay said with no sarcasm at all. How nice.
We walked to my car and drove back to my house. We both got out before walking over to his house. He opened the door and no one was in. He kicked off his shoes as did I and he signalled for me to follow him upstairs. I thought we would be doing this in the dining room or something. It's only a Tutor session after all.
He led me into his bedroom which I was surprised to see clean. I would have expected to see it messy. As we walked in, he quickly covered something. Being me, I curiously asked what he covered.
"What did you cover." I asked
"Nothing." Jay replied, he seemed a bit on the edge.
"We aren't that close but you can tell me things if you want to." I said being a thoughtful friend. Are we even friends?
"Thanks But I cant tell anyone about that." He seemed sad as he spoke this. I wanted to know what was up but I didn't want to pry into his life too much.
•••
We had done a bit of tutoring but Jay wasn't paying that much attention. He was more focussed on his phone. I didn't mind in the end, it's his life.
"Well I better be going then." I said as I packed up my things.
"Do you want to come to the party with me? If you aren't doing anything tonight." Jay asked out of the blue. I had never been to one of the house parties as I was never invited.
"I don't know. I'll know no one there." I said sighing. I was being true. I would know no one.
"Oh come on. You can meet people. Make more friends then just two." Jay said putting down his phone looking at me.
"Okay, who are my two friends then?" I asked.
"Well That maya girl and me." He replied.
"First off, her name is Mae and when were we are friends? I thought you hated me." I said surprised.
"I don't hate you. We will have to be some sort of mates if you'll be tutoring me." He said getting up off his bed before walking over to his closet.
"Well then, you said you will be going so I'll be round yours for a lift in around an 1 hour and a half." He said before I went out his door and out his house.
•••
I wrote a longer chapter.
Yay!😂
The party is in the next chapter.
What do you think will happen¿
Byeeee
-Becca🦔