|14|

[not edited]
Well I haven't updated in like forever but I've decided I'll give it a go again❤️
Hope you enjoy

•••

I woke up due to the sun shining through the undrawn curtains.

I hope today is better.

The keyword Hope.

I also hope that Jay does not try and talk to me. Why ignore someone then suddenly turn up out of the blue and think, 'I'm going to go and say sorry for ignoring Belle for a couple weeks'.

Who does that?!

I got ready for school and went downstairs to see if mum or Elijah had left yet. From the looks of the empty house, they had already left. I got a small breakfast and headed out to my car after eating it.

I got into my car and started the ignition but my car wouldn't move. It just didn't start up. I got out, collecting me bag from the other seat and started walking to school. It's about a 20 minute walk there but would only take like 7 minutes by car. I huffed and started walking.

After a couple minutes, I felt a car pull up against where I was walking. I was really hoping that it wasn't some creep.

I looked over and saw the person who I really didn't want any communication with today.

Jay.

"Want a ride?" He asked as he drove along the road slowly as I was walking.

"I'm fine!" I Said speeding up my walking, hoping I could find a shortcut that didn't have a road next to the path.

"You're gonna be late Belle. Just get in the car." He said and I huffed. I was going to be late and I didn't really want that to happen.

I walked over to the car, and climbed in without saying a word.

"Can we talk, about everything?" Jay said still keeping his eyes on the road.

"There's nothing to talk about." I Said sighing and looking out the window.

"Yes there is, I've been a right idiot and ignored you. I'm sorry okay. I just didn't know what to think when you got dared to kiss me. I panicked. I can't let people close to me." Jay said

"Why can't you let people close to you?" I Said turning my head towards him.

"Cause I can't." He said pulling up in the car park of school.

"Well when you decide to, talk to me again." I Said getting out of the car and slamming the door of the car.

"Belle, Belle, Wait!" Jay said running up behind me and running in front of me.

"What, what exactly could you want. You ignore me, and go back to your buddies. Making fun of me again. You only wanted the tutor sessions to please your mum. Your Pathetic." I Said walking into the school and walking to my class

Oh god, I just remembered that we have the same class. We would arrive both late and at the same time. Someone would suspect something that isn't true. Oh no.

I walked in said sorry and walked to the back of the classroom near where Mae was.

"Why are you late?" Mae whispered as I sat down beside her.

"Don't worry." I Said paying attention to the class.

Less then a minute later, Jay came in the door apologising that he was late. I could see all the eyes on Jay then on me.

"So that's where you were." Mae whispered to me with an obvious smirk on her face.

"Stop." I said sternly but with a smile on my face.

I could feel eyes piercing me from behind. I looked around and saw Jay staring at my back, but turned away when I turned around. He went back to chatting and nearly interrupting the class.

Why did I ever agree to do the tutor sessions.

He obviously doesn't care!

•••
Hi guys,
Well I haven't updated in ages, I've been busy and haven't really had the motivation to update this book
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Byeeee
-Becca🦔