|12|

[not edited]
Belle's P.O.V
It's been a couple of weeks since I have met Nate and we have grown a lot closer. While the complete opposite has happened with me and Jay. He's back like he was before and hanging around all the people who seem are out to get me. I do get called names in the hallways but I'm used to it. Mae always helped me through that and now that I have Nate, it's getting better.

I don't see Elijah as much as he's been in college and such. It is really a shame as I would love to see my brother more but these things happen.

It's nearly Mae's birthday and she's set in having this massive house party like she's always wanted. Apparently her parents have agreed so that's all she has been talking about.

She wants to invite everyone as well, meet new people or whatever excuse I've heard come out of her mouth.

I'm not a fan of parties but she is insisting that I come as I am her best friend and I can't just leave her there.

I have talked to her about all what has happened over the past weeks and she has been there for me. I haven't exactly told Nate what happened but like I said, I've only known him for a few weeks.

Apparently he's told his family about me and they think I'm his girlfriend or something so they want to meet me. I'm quite nervous as they do think I'm his girlfriend but he has said countless times that he isn't my boyfriend.

I also can't see him and me dating. And particularly, I don't want to date him. He's my friend, I don't see him as anything more then that.

Mae has insisted that we go shopping. She wanted a few outfits and she saw the perfect opportunity when I said I was having a dinner with Nate's family.

"So they think your going out with him?" Mae asks as we walk into Starbucks after shopping for about an hour or two. She insisted that she was the one to find my outfit and we haven't found the one yet.

"Yeah, Nate has told them countless times that we aren't going out but they seem to be set in that idea." I said with a laugh, Mae laughed along as well.

"How you heard anything else from Jay?" Mae asked after we ordered our drinks and sat down.

"Not a single words after he blew off our tutor session. I don't know what's up with him but to be honest, I couldn't care less." I Said taking a sip of my drink.

"You do care, you care a lot. Stop trying to say you don't care because I can see through you B, I am your best friend after all." Mae said concluding my thoughts.

Maybe I did care, just I don't want to. He almost hurt me and I understand why he don't want anything to do with me. I kissed him and he rejected it. I was drunk, what do you expect?  Especially as it was my first time drinking.

"Maybe I do a little, but he will never talk to me again for me to show how much I care." I explained with a sigh.

Jay's Mum had called over a couple times, wondering why these tutor sessions aren't going on and I told her the truth at last, Jay isn't talking to me. I don't know if she talked to him or not but she hasn't been over again.

"Well lets go find this perfect outfit!" Mae exclaimed, dragging me out of Starbucks after we had finished our drinks.

I was basically shoved into many dressing rooms and clothes were flying at me left right and centre. Don't get me wrong I do like shopping, just sometimes with Mae, it can get a bit crazy.

After a while, Mae finally decided that we had found something. It was a basic Black skirt with a pink wool jumper. And some flats. Mae had said she would make me wear heels but I fought against that and I won. After all I am the one wearing this

[image at top]

•••
This is bad chapter but I liked writing it .

Hope you guys enjoyeddd

Byeeeee
-Becca🦔