|09|

[not edited]
Sæl elskan
(Hello Darling, in Icelandic)
Im sorry for not updating like I said I would, I've been busy. Anyways, here is the chapter
Slightly inspired by imaginator1D
•••
We finally arrived at the house and there was masses of people outside let alone inside. Jay walked behind me to kind of check where I was going. He directed me with the palm of his hand on the low of my back. He led me to a room with looked like the Lounge. I saw Mason and Eli there with a few girls and boys around them. Jay pointed to a seat where two people could sit easily and sat down there.
"Oh lookey here, Jay's got a new chick." One of the guys, don't know the name of Said as we sat down.
"She ain't a chick Jake, just someone I know." Jay said not bothering to mention that I was his tutor.
"Why haven't you been hanging around as much as you normally do Jay?" Mason questioned taking a swig of his beer in his hand.
"I've had things going on, not completely sure if they are any of your business." Jay said and I could tell he was angry and tense.
"Who popped your bubble mate." Eli laughed as he chugged down the rest of his drink. He then got up.
"You wanna Drink Jay, Brey?" Eli asked getting my name wrong.
"Nah I'm fine mate." Jay answered before I answered.
"It's Belle, and I'm alright, I don't drink." I said to Eli, he looked amused and astounded at the same time.
"I have never met someone who does not drink, come on, have one at least." Eli said tempting me. This is a party after all.
"I'll have one." I said before Eli left the room to get our drinks.
•••
After a couple of hours, I was Drunk. Every-time I had finished my drink, I was given another, I refused the drinks until I was drunk enough to drink it anyway.
"Let's play a Game." Mason said putting his drink down beside him.
Jay was still sitting next to me, making light conversation. He had still not had a drink.
"Let's play truth or dare." A guy next to Eli suggested and we started playing that.
"Okay Mason, truth or dare?" Eli asked him as he payed attention.
"I'll go with Dare." Mason answered and waited for what Eli's Dare would be.
"I dare you to go up to the guy over there and say, 'I've heard that your dick is the size of a walnut, it is true?'" (I didn't have a clue what to do for the Dare, sorry.)
Everyone started laughing and a couple said lame as it was a pretty basic dare.

After Mason had come back from doing his Semi-decent Dare, it was his go to ask someone.

"Belle, truth or dare?" Mason asked me. Jay's ears seemed to perk as Mason has asked me if I wanted to do a truth or a dare.
"I choose Dare." I Said taking another swig of my drink. Jay had tried repeatedly to take my drink from me because I was having too much but I would just down it before he could.
"Okay, I dare you to make out with Jay." Mason said and I heard a couple "oohs." In The Room. I looked towards Jay and his expression had not changed since we got here.
Me being drunk, climbed into his lap and grabbed ahold of his cheeks before pressing my lips with his. His lips did not move back.
I could sense after this, he didn't want it. I got of from his lap before placing myself next to Jay again.
I felt someone pull back my hair before whispering in my ear.
"I'm sorry B." Jay said before he got up and left the house.
•••
I'm sorry for the shorter chapter but something major happens.
This is kinda inspired by the book After, which is the movie is coming out of April 12. I am so so excited.
Anyways, hope you enjoyed.
Byeeeeeee
-Becca🐿