Goodbye

I hope you like this new book of One Shots. All will be about Credence x Nagini {Credini}. I've been very stan of Credence since the frist movie and in this second film my love for him only increased, and with the trailers / film I was very much in love with Nagini and her relationship with Credence. For me they are a couple only more between the lines. I actually turned into a Credini Stan (I thought I was never going to ship Credence with other people). Anyway, I hope you like this chapter ^^ 

xxx

Nagini was holding my hand and my arm pulling me toward her.

— He knows who I am. I said pointing to the blue fire circle.

— He knows where you came from, not who you are. She said with her eyes full of tears. I didn't want to leave her alone, but I needed to know who I was, I need to know why I was left by my real parents and why they left me.

— Credence! I heard Mr. Scamander screaming on the other side wanting to reach me, but he was stopped by that blue fire coming near. — Nagini. I said and I climbed a step and I held her face caressing her cheeks pushing away her tears.

— I'll get back to you. I said. — Please, don't cry. Stay with Tina and Newt, they will protect you. And I promise Nagini I will go back. I said with the gasping cry in my throat. She held my shirt tightly. The events around me seemed to be in slow motion. I pressed my lips lightly and kissed her, she returned the kiss still tearful. I managed to get rid of her and went down to the circle and through the blue fire.

— Credence! I heard her scream. I was face to face with him ... Gellert Grindelwald. He came over and hugged me, catching my head against his shoulder.

— This was all for you, Credence. He said, I felt a bitter taste in my mouth. The last thing I saw before I left was Nagini with an alarmed countenance. 

Let me know if you liked the chapter