Don't Leave Me Alone

New One Shot, I hope you guys have the handkerchiefs because it will be a little sad :(

xxx

1945 

It was over. Finally Grindelwald was stopped and defeated by Albus Dumbledore. At the same time the war that no maj had begun was almost over. 

— Nagini is you all right? Theseus, Newt's older brother, asked. — I'm good.... Thank you Theseus. I said tired. All this battle of Grindelwald and Dumbledore was at school, we all helped him. We also had help from Queenie and Credence who had repented and left the side of Grindelwald.

— Come on, let's find the others. He says touching my shoulder. I nodded and went with Theseus behind the others. We ended up arrived in outside the castle and there they were: Jacob, Tina, Queenie, Newt and in a corner there were some Aurors holding some followers of Grindelwald. But something was wrong.... Queenie, Jacob, Tina and Newt were there kneeling on the floor, Tina was hugging Newt very tightly crying a lot. — Tina.... I called her. She moved a little looking at me sadly, they seemed to be in front of someone.

— Nagini, is that you? I heard Credence's voice too weak. My heart froze. I went to where they were quickly and there he was. Credence is lying on the floor. It began to rain suddenly.

— C-Credence.... I said feeling tears starting to trickle down my eyes. Credence looked at me giving me a weak smile. I knelt in front of Credence leaning over him. I felt him touch my face slowly. — Thanks God you're okay Nagini.... I was starting to get worried about you.... 

— Please Credence don't do this. I said in a trembling voice touching his hair, feeling the blood in his hair I became more worried. — Do what? He asked.

— Just worrying about me being since you are.... I couldn't take it anymore and hugged him tightly laying my head on his chest crying a lot. I felt his arm around my shoulders and his hand massaging my hair. — We have to help him! Please, we have to get him out of here and help him. Please, Newt.... Tina.... I said crying looking at them. Tina just cried even more as she knelt beside me.

— Nothing else can be done. See Rosier took me by surprise, I couldn't predict what she was going to do and when I realized she had already hurt me on my belly and waist with a dagger. She left me here lying in a corner not to be found.... it was very lucky Jacob found me here. He says in a low voice and getting weaker. I couldn't stop crying, I was stroking his wet hair and still hugging him with my head still lying on his chest feeling his breathing weak. 

— Credence please don't leave me.

— Hey I will not leave you.... I'll never leave you again, okay. Listen, we'll meet again.... I promise. He says kissing my forehead. I lifted my head a little and kissed his lips slowly, he smiled a little. I lay my face back on him hiding my face in his neck. I don't know how long we stayed there under that rain.... but in a moment Credence stopped stroking my hair and his breathing stopped. I felt my whole body shaking, I lifted my face looking at him. 

— T-Tina.... N-Newt he's gone. I said in a voice that was broken with the cry. — Oh darling. I felt Tina hugging me and also touching Credence's forehead gently. I heard her and Newt crying. Some Aurors came to take his body away, but I didn't want to let Credence go. Why did he have to die? It was not fair! It took a while for Newt and Tina to get me to let go of his body. Newt and Tina hugged me tightly. The time I spent with them these years they always demonstrated their love for Credence and I could see how relieved they were when Credence came back to us the 4 years ago. He was like a son to them. After a few seconds there, we came out of the rain and went back inside the castle. I stayed with them all while the Aurors and Dumbledore deciding what to do with Grindelwald and his followers. After that Tina took me to a room that Dumbledore prepared for us. After she left the bedroom I lay down on one of the beds and started crying again. I lay there, I was thinking about him for a long time until I fell asleep.

xxx

Hey, I hope you guys like it ^^ And I'm sorry for the sad chapter 😭, give me a hug here! *hugs* Let me know if you guys like the chapter ❤