Our Soldier Part. 2

Part 2! Sorry for taking so long to post this chapter, gave a little work to write hahaha. I hope you guys like it, cover photo is only to represent ❤

xxx

One month later....

It had been a month since that day.... The days were being difficult without Credence at home. During that month things were gradually starting to stabilize here in England. It was a slow process, some people were doing some volunteer activity in the cities, helping to get more supplies, helping the soldiers and other things. With each passing day, Lauren and I have missed Credence more, I have no news of him and this makes me very distressed. I'm at home preparing dinner, Lauren was sitting in a chair in front of the kitchen table playing with her cuddly toy.

— Dinner is almost ready. I said with a small tired smile. She looked at me, smiling. Soon as I finished dinner, I had cooked a simple tomato risotto that I know is Lauren's favorite.

— My dear, I'm done. Let's wash our hands and eat. I said. She nodded and came to me, I helped her wash your hands and washed mine and went to serve the food. We began to eat. 

— It's very delicious, mommy. She says smiling, putting a spoonful of risotto in her mouth. I smiling. We continue eating. 

— Mommy? She called me suddenly. — Yes dear? I asked. 

— Is not Daddy coming back home yet? I miss him. She says, looking at me sadly. I reached out my hand caressing her face. — I also miss him my angel, but I don't know when Daddy will come back. I said sadly stroking her hair. Lauren held my hand, nodding. When we finished eating I went to wash the dishes and when I finished washing it I went upstairs with Lauren to put her to sleep. I gave her a quick shower and then I put her on comfortable pajamas.

— Do you want to sleep with me today again? I asked as we went to the bedroom. — Yes, I want mommy. She says going up on the bed and sitting in the middle of it. I smiled at her kissing her forehead and went to put on my pajamas. I lay on the bed covering myself and Lauren with the blanket. She curled up next to me hugging me tightly, I kissed her forehead gently and I caressed her hair.

— Goodnight mommy.

— Goodnight my dear. I said hugging her. She quickly fell asleep, I always take a little longer to sleep. I always look at the room and look at a photo of Credence that has here. He is smiling on this photo. I sighed sadly and closed my eyes trying to get some sleep.

xxx

Like all previous nights I couldn't sleep properly. I was thinking about going to the kitchen and making tea for myself. That was when I heard loud knocks on the front door, it confused me. I got out of bed and looked at the clock, it was 2:00 a.m.

— Mommy? I heard Lauren calling me. — It's okay dear, somebody's knocking on the door and I'll check. I said wearing my hobbie over my pajamas and sitting on the edge of the bed. She came crawling across the bed and came to my lap. I got up with her in my arms and will downstairs to the entrance looking through the door viewer. From the other side of the door I could see a soldier standing on the other side. For a moment I was out of reaction, feeling my hands go cold. I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door and stepped out a little.

— Good evening. He says firmly. — Good evening, did something happen? I asked in a trembling voice.  I was very agitated because he could have news of Credence, but at the same time I was afraid of being bad news. My heart failed to think about this. 

— We came to bring news about him, that he is well and alive. He says. I hugged Lauren more closer to my shoulder and began to be relieved. — And where is he? I asked with still trembling voice. He pointed to a small truck stopped in front of the house where they had two more men helping a third person down. When the two men left the front of the third I could see who it was. It's him.... Credence. I felt tears stream from my eyes and a sense of relief inside me. I walked up to him quickly, he also came towards us quickly. When he caught up with us he hugged me and Lauren tightly. I felt him touching his face on my forehead.

— Credence! You are alright! I said crying holding his uniform tightly, as if he would disappear from here. — My baby, daddy is fine, he's back. I said to her still had her head on my shoulder. Lauren lifted herself from my shoulder as well as hugged him crying too, I let Credence hold her on his lap.

— I missed you two a lot and I was very worried, thanks God you two are safe. He says moving away a little, but not letting go of my body for a minute. I looked at him and I could see him with a tired smile there, and also he had a band wrapped around his left eye. That worried me. The man who came to bring him came to us to say a few things, he said that Credence still needed some care, like his left eye that was very hurt, there was no risk of him going blind but still needed special care there . He would also need to take care of his right shoulder because he had a bullet wound there that wasn't properly cared for and he couldn't move that right his shoulder. After he explained everything to us he and the other soldiers left and I, Credence and Lauren went back inside home. Credence put the backpack he carried in one corner of the room and sat down on the couch. I walked over to him and I sat down next to him, he hugged my waist tightly.

— Daddy, I missed you. Lauren says stood in the middle of us, Credence kissed her forehead. Then he pulled me and kissed me, how I missed his lips on mine. I kissed him back with affection. — Credence dear, we'd better go to bed, you must be tired. You need to rest. I said caressing her face, feeling a scar there. He smilling.

— Let's go up, but I want us sleeping together, I want to stay with you two. He says affectionate. I laughed giving him a light kiss and got up with him holding my waist and with Lauren on his shoulder we going to our room. Credence laid our daughter in bed and went to change. I helped him take off his uniform and helped him wear his white shirt and a shorts. So we went to bed, Lauren was in the middle of us both a little asleep, I laid my head on Credence's chest. He hugged the two of us keeping as close to him as possible.

— Goodnight mommy.... goodnight daddy.... Lauren said sleepily and yawning. — Goodnight my baby. Me and Credence said kissing her cheek and forehead. Credence turned off the table lamp and looked at me, stroking and kissing me.

— Goodnight Nagini, I love you. He says smiling.

— Goodnight Credence, I love you too. I said as we kissed softly. I snuggled more closer into his chest and closed my eyes and finally managed to sleep peacefully again.

xxx

Hope you guys like it ❤ If you want more continuation of this AU just tell me ^^ And let me know that you ^guys liked this chapter ❤