Chapter 1

Tae's pov

I woke up to the sound of the annoying alarm which I ignored and tried to go back to sleep ....... but I forgot about my other alarm

"Tae wake up you will be late .... Tae!!!!!!!!"
"Arasso am up ..... aish you really will crash my ear drums one day hobi "
"but you still love me so get up lil bro success ain't for lazy butts"

I groaned but dragged my self to take a shower and change in my uniform

(Hair is the same color)

I went downstairs and grabbed an apple and a glass of juice and ate slowly
"Yah! Hurry up or I will leave you behind " "let me grab my bag and quit nagging just do it to Yoongi hyung " " oh shut it "

With that we both got in the car and he drove off
And it you're wondering who hobi is well long story short we were both adopted into a wonderful family after our parents died in a plane crush and ever since my brother has taken care of me whilst in an orphanage until our adoption. We were to be separated but I couldn't live without my jhope so the Park family took us both in and we couldn't be more thankful to them but right now they are in the states for business meetings. Hosoek is his full name but jhope is what I like to call him because he has been my greatest strength. He's 24 and I am 17.
"If you stop day dreaming you can get out now my car is getting sick of you" so much for looking up to him "sure thing bro thanks by the way " " anytime and take this "
he handed me 1000 won and I had to look at him like he grew a fourth head
"I have just one head tae and it's a treat for my favorite bro I mean what's the use of earning it I can't spend "
I smiled at him with my boxy smile "komawo hyung " "yeah yeah stop being weird"
We both laughed as I watched him drive away.

I walked into the school off to my locker but got pushed or more like thrown to the locker and when I fell the people laughed at me and called me names.

I could swear I heard 'fag' but I just got up and took the stuff I needed from my locker and went of to class

Well this is the only part of my days in school that I don't like but am used to it now since it's been a year and the teachers here don't care at all since they get bribes to shut up

I sighed heavily and opened my book  literature on Shakespeare's Othello 

#thats all for now plz like it it's my very first fic 🤩🤗👍