Chapter 30

No one's POV

Namsoo looked straight at SangYi and almost jumped to hug him

" Hold it right there Namsoo I'm not here to fight with you I just came here to make things clear and to drop off Namjoon"

" I haven't seen you in a long while where have you b..."

"Take me to your room right this instant "

" B..but why ?"

SangYi sighed and just went straight up the stairs to the room he knew was Namsoo's  and once he opened  the door the shocked expression on his face revealed alot

Jungkook and Namjoon were also shocked

Literally every wall had a picture of SangYi

" Would you like to explain this dad ?"

" Every picture in here  was taken with me and Namhyun but you cut it out and left me in the picture "

Namsoo had no answer to all this scenario

" Why did you cut out Namhyun ?!! What did you have against your own brother that you did all this to him ?!! Why don't you answer me ?!"

SangYi  was shaking Namsoo vigorously with anger in his eyes 

" Because I loved you , yes I was in love with you and I instigated my father against my brother because I couldn't bare seeing you with him  and I was happy with how things turned out.  You left and I knew I had a chance with you but then I found out you were pregnant and that drove me crazy. Despite everything I did to get you two apart you still grew stronger and ........."

Thwack!!!!

Namsoo stumbled backwards

" You sick piece of low life. I have nothing to say to you right now or ever"

SangYi took down all the pictures from the wall and piled them in the floor he took a wine bottle from the table in the room and poured it on the  pictures, took a lighter and threw it on the pictures setting them ablaze

" I know you have more pictures of me  but let this be a warning to you. I only burnt these pictures next time I  will burn you "

Namsoo could only look at the burning pile

" Jungkook we should go "

" S..sure dad I will see you later Namjoon "

" Yeah sure "

Once SangYi  and Jungkook were in  the car all the emotions flew out and he cried his heart out

" It's alright dad you can let it out "
" I just can't believe his own brother could stoop so low. It's just that he was the one in complete support of my relationship with your dad and now to find out the real truth behind it all I just can't take it anymore it's why I lashed out  "

" It doesn't matter we still have each other "

" Yeah that's true "

They hugged
" I love you my boy  "

" Love you too Dad "

Jungkook wiped off his dad's tears 

SangYi chuckled and drove off home

Meanwhile

Namjoon looked at the man who he has called his father all these years 

Tears rolled down his face

" You caused a rift between a loving couple and took away your own brother's life  "

" You will never understand Namjoon "

"  No I understand everything. I had faith in you, I proudly called you my father !!!!"

He was now more than angry

" I had no idea you were such a cheap man. I was sad that mom  left his world and left you alone and that you were devastated  but no, today I kim  Namjoon say this to you , I'm glad mom died  because I  wouldn't have been able to watch her suffer just because of your empty greed over your own twin brother's lover, no scratch that my uncle "

" Namjoon I ......."

" No I will hear nothing from you  I know humans aren't perfect but you have crossed all limits if humanity. So from now on you can live this wild fantasy of yours alone I'm leaving and I will not come back to this house. Good bye to you Kim Namsoo "

 Good bye to you Kim Namsoo "