Chapter 54

Morning came by and everyone was up for a late breakfast as it was a Sunday

The parents were inside the house whilst the kids were out surrounding Taegguk

" ....and that's the story of how my parents got together "

" Wow, it's so cute like me "

" Yes JiAe it truly is and I never get tired of hearing it no matter how many times mom tell it to me "

" Yah it's my mommy too you know ?"

Taegguk chuckled and hugged JiAe

" I know don't worry "

" Man I wish I knew how my parents met "

" Why don't you ask them Suho ,I'm sure they will be glad to tell you about it "

" My parents didn't have a great love story like yours Taegguk "

" No matter what it was like I'm sure they can't keep from you "

" I guess "

" Taemin and I know just a little bit of our parent's love story I wish I could know more "

" It's ok kibum, I'm sure omma and appa will tell us they can't hide it forever "

" Yes that's true "

" Ok what are you guys talking about here so early in the morning without breakfast ?"

Taehyung said sitting next to Taegguk and JiAe sat on his laps

" Mommy we are talking about all of you and the way you met each other "

" Really and why is that ?"

" Because it's sweet and cute "

" Oh really then how about we all go to the beach and  talk about all our live stories and then you will know everything in detail , alright?"

" Ok mommy"

" Alright. Everybody up and let's have some breakfast and then we can go to the beach "

The kids went into the house and Taehyung cleared up the place they were sitting on

Someone back hugged him tightly

" Gosh kookie did you have to scare me so early in the morning?"

" Oh don't be so dramatic I know you love this "

" Sure I do but you could be a little more careful with me I could die of a heart attack and......"

Tae said whilst turning towards Jungkook

" Don't ever say that to me or even think about it "

" Kookie "

" Don't. You will never die especially not without me "

" Kookie, ok I'll never say such words ever again I promise you "

" Good "

Jungkook kissed Tae's forehead and they went into the house to get ready for the beach

******************************

They got to the beach house Jungkook rented for them

It was big enough for everyone