Ch.3: Bekhabar Balama

"O Bai sharam toh tune bech khai hai, Naina. Mana ki pati patni ho lekin yahan sabke samne tichku tichku tai tai shuru kardi." Taiji scolded, red in the face. 

"Taiji woh toh Sameer ko bas chot lagi thi toh.." "chup karamjali! Pehle toh aashiqui karke iss ghar ki naak katwa di aur ab yeh sab karke parivaar ki bachi kuchi  izzat..." As Taiji spat fire from her mouth, Sameer felt a lava of rage erupt in his stomach, consuming his blood. How dare this woman, who didn't have the heart to even show up to their wedding, do this to his pride, his Naina?!

Sameer grasped Naina's hand, intertwining their fingers and pulled her body behind his. She will not be standing in this line of fire anymore, his woman has had enough sufferings at the cost of these people. "Pehli baat Taiji, yeh ab Naina Agrawal nahi, Naina Sameer Maheshwari hai. Mera gurur hai yeh. Isse phir se karamjali bulane ka matlab hoga meri beizzati karna. Jo aapke sanskaaron ke khilaf hai, aakhir ab mai aapka damaad hoon." He spoke, closing up to Taiji, towering over her and looking her straight in the eyes. It's time she is told that no one ever mistreats Sameer Maheshwari's queen. 

"Dusri baat, aisa kya galat kiya humne. Shastron mein yeh kahan likha hai ki koi pati apni patni se pyar na kare? Mera abhimaan hai humara pyaar, vajood hai mera. Aashiqui karna koi jurm nahi hai. Aapke Krishanji ne bhi Radha se tootkar prem kara tha. Isliye aaj bhi sab log Radhekrishna kehte hai. Saccha pyaar koi bhagwan ke chamatkar se kam nahi hota. Aur agar hume dekhkar koi yeh bole ki Sameer Maheshwari apni Naina ke pyaar mein pagal hokar sab kuch bhoolgaya hai toh mai isse apna apman nahi apna sammaan manunga." Saying this, he walked away pulling Naina in his stride.

A strong wind had blown past Nirmal Jyoti Society that day leaving two faces stunned with redness; one couldn't stop blushing with loving pride while the other couldn't stop blushing from profane embarrassment. Naina's Sameer was the hawa ka jhonka that could unsettle things to an extreme but was also the balmy breeze that blew in to set everything back to peace. Being angry with him was becoming a harder task than it had initially seemed. Tears dripping from her eyes, Naina pulled Sameer under the banister of the staircase, concealing them under the small conclave space. 

Surprised he looked into her misty eyes and could register the immense love and pride he woke up to every morning. But that hurt had not gone away. Standing in the shroud of darkness, he could register a million thoughts that passed through her eyes encompassing opposing and confusing emotions. Yet the one thing that stood out for him was the gentle way she held onto his injured hand, cupping it with her soft warm palm. 

He shouldn't have doubted her intentions behind teaching Kartik; to him, his Naina was the reason he had named their abode 'Krishna Kaustubhi',  she represented the rarest and purest form of conscious in this world. And him doubting her had completely shattered her faith in him. He had fallen in his own eyes with the hurt and accusations he had hurled at her. His mother had been right all those years ago. I ruin the relationships in my life. I drive people away. I hurt the ones I love!  The 16 year old Sameer screamed at him, he had been the reason for his own loneliness. He was the reason that the only person in this world who was truly 'his' had bipolar tears of pain and pride in her eyes. He was a bad person who had inflicted emotional pain on his wife. 

 "Naina, mai janta hoon ki mai bahut bura hoon. Mai pagal hoon, buddhu hoon, gussail hoon..." 

Her mouth ate up his words as she moulded her lips to his. Her hands pulled at his hair as a tremble hit his spine. The warmth of her soft pink lips was deliciously sweet as her tongue sieved through his lips, entering his mouth; teasing familiarised crooks of him. His toes curled inward as he lifted her off the ground, placing her feet on his; the weight of her being staggered his soul. His one arm tightly pulled her body to him; bodies heated, melting into each other curve for curve. His other hand gently ran itself up the shape of her back, teasing butterflies in her stomach through crepe like fabric and satin like warm skin. She fused her tiny body into his with an ease of instinct and purred into his mouth; setting a tickling tonal vibration to his lips.  Pure warmth seeped into the empty nooks of his soul, filling him up to the brims with relief. Her mouth his sanctuary, she kissed him  like the awakened sun kissed the night sky at dawn; brightening it up, adding colours to the world. 

Humming he enjoyed her dominating tongue, giving in to the sheer delight of her sweet warm mouth ravaging his; the delight of being loved by Naina Sameer Maheshwari. Too soon she pulled away; before he could have his fill of her sweetness, her taste, her heat. Looking into his eyes, she spoke, her swollen pink lips dangerously close to his mouth, he stood utterly bewitched by her femininity and warmth. "Mere Sameer ke khilaf bolne ka haq maine kisiko nahi diya hai, khud tumhe bhi nahi. Mai tumhe kuch bhi kahoon magar apne sapnon mein bhi ek bura insaan nahi keh sakti. Lekin mai abhi bhi tumse bahut naraaz hoon. Woh toh mai bas tumhe chup karana chahti thi..." Her firm calm voice faltered with the slow husky pangs of desire that hit it. 

Jhooti kahin ki! I can see in your eyes that your heart melted because of what I said to Taiji and you just couldn't help but give me my reward. Smirking, he winked at her "Mrs. Sameer Maheshwari tumhara yoon chup karane ka andaaz mujhe bahut pasand aaya. Abse aise hi chup karana tum mujhe." He spoke, as she glared at him and blushing, ran away. Sweet one moment, bitter the next; and spicy throughout. His Naina was a perfect blend of all the flavours he had been lacking in his bland life.  

"Kya baat hai bhai..bada ishq farmaaya ja raha hai." Munna spoke pulling him out of his thoughts. His face reddened like Kashmiri tomatoes as he registered Munna and Swati there. A blushing Swati looked at Munna and ran upstairs while Munna just looked at him with his eyebrow raised. 

"Saale tu yahan tha iss liye Naina upar bhaag gayi. Kaminey tu ruk apne honewali bhabhi ke saath na mai tujhe romance hi nahi karne doonga jaise tu humesha aajata hai muh uthake, Kabab mein haddi kahin ka." Sameer spoke, still jeering from the taste of Naina in his mouth. 

"Abey chup karja bhai mere. Meri FWP ko nahi pata ki mai usey jaldi hi propose karne wala hoon aur tu sara plan chaupat kardega." Munna spoke, trying to wipe off the huge grin and bit of drool from his mouth as he whispered. 

"Saale chamanchooze tu toh aaj karne wala tha na propose toh abhi tak kiya kyon nahi. Tu kisi kaam nahi hai. Upar se teri Bhabhi bas maan hi gayi thi, abhi mana leta main usse lekin tu aagaya."  Sameer spoke, slapping the back of Munna's head with his hand. Yeh Bhabhi ke devar humesha romance bigadte hai. Pichli baar mai Naina ko almost shower mein legaya tha apne saath jab aaye the bhabhi yeh  bhabhi woh karte huye. Kaminey dost.

"Kuch kaha tune bhai?" Munna asked, confused because he swore he had heard some cuss words. 

"Nahi toh. Yaar teri bhabhi gussa hokar yahan aa gayi." "Phir se gussa hogayi woh? Ab kya kiya tune? Pichli baar unka naya blouse pata nahi kaise fad diya tha uspar gussa hogayi thi. Tujhe poora Ahemdabad ghoomna pada tha waisa blouse lakar bhabhi ko manane ke liye." Munna said causing Sameer's cheeks to redden.

 How could he tell his unmarried friend that he had torn his wife's blouse in a heated hasty attempt to get it to open when they were in bed? It's not like it was his fault; that thing had more strings than it had fabric. For the life of him, he would never be able to understand why Naina wears such blouses with so many 'doris'. Its like they are designed to punish husbands around the world with the confusing criss-cross strings that get them all turned on and then take special karate techniques to open. 

"Waise blouse husbands ke against propaganda hote hai." Sameer murmured to himself. Munna twisted his head to the side trying to catch the rather silent streak of words but failing.

"Sameer! Upar aao! Itna kaam hai aur tum niche time waste kar rahe ho! Aur Munna ko bhi lao,usse kaho ki Swati ko mana le woh usse gussa hai." Naina screamed from the top of the staircase, causing both Sameer and Munna to make a run for their respective angry women.