Ch.5: Rut Badle, Fiza Badli, Pyar Badalta Nahi

Mature content ahead, discretion is advised. 

The sun rustled against the horizon, a kiss of scarlet to the world. A final goodbye as the colony around became quite, dark, and still. Even as two figures collided against each other; their neat clothes crimping into worn out messes. Their moans erupting as hushed whispers against the silence of the night.  Her breath melted into his as his fingers teased at her waist; warm, curvy, and wet with slight sweat. His hands fit perfectly against her curves, shapes aligned like two missing pieces of the same puzzle. 

Their lips bit into each other, a battle of fury raging through their tongues. One kissed with the fury of desperate possession, breathless with the need to claim. The other kissed with the fury of being wronged; a rage to hold onto him somehow despite all he had said and done. In a furore he lunged at her body, desperately kissing her neck, his teeth sharply stinging against her collar bone. A wild wish to mark her as his; his being filled with an urgency that ravaged the flames deep in his soul. 

"Tum sirf meri ho, Naina" he breathed into her mouth, his voice a whimper of fearful longing. He remembered the ashen grey morning he had woken upto, all alone, in that mansion which refused to feel like home without her. 

The open windows blew in the crispy chill air of descending winters as he shivered against a coarse stiff fabric deprived off the softness of their bed. His hands felt around for the warm body he was missing. Blinking awake to a pale sunless morning, he found himself on the couch with a blanket draped over him and a hot water bottle kept tucked under his feet. 

His heart melted at her concern as he registered that the bottle had now grown cold. Meaning she had woken up late in the night to check on him. And he? He had upset her with his displaced anger and harsh insolent actions. 

"Its okay Sameer, just make up for it by apologising and doing something special for your Naina." He told himself as he planned his next course of action. One look at the clock told him it was 8 am. Naina would probably be in the kitchen cooking breakfast and instructing Kanji on cleaning corners of the house. 

He would hug her from the back, drown in the scent of her hair, and Kanji would leave as per their morning routine.  But this time he knew she would be too miffed to let him romance her and so he would hold onto her waist and whisper numerous vows till she calmed down and let him touch her. He would then make breakfast for them and  treat her to a special outing- his meetings be damned. 

But as he headed into the kitchen he found Kanji  cooking and his beloved missing. 

"Kanji, Naina kahan hai?" "Bhaiya bhabhiji toh suitcase pack karke mere aate hi nikal gayi. Unhone aapke liye yeh khat choda hai."

Sameer,

Kabhi kabhi kuch shabd bahut dard peeche chod jaate hai. Kal raat kuch aisa hi hua humare beech. Kuch shabd tumne aise kahe  jinhone mujhe andar se hila diya. Mujhe yeh sochne par majboor kardiya ki tumne mujhse pyaar toh karliya lekin mujhpar vishwas nahi kar paye. Chachaji kehte hai ki vishwas ek rishta ka swas hota hai. Toh ab humara rishta vishwas ke bina kaise chale? isika jawab dhundne mai chachaji ke ghar jaa rahi hoon. Shayad Preeti ki shaadi hone tak mujhe iska jawab mil jaye aur mai laut aaun. Tab tak apna khayal rakhna.

Tumhari aur Sirf tumhari 

Naina

She had left him...no he had made her leave just like everyone else in his life he had failed the one person who loved him the most. Crumbling on the kitchen floor he saw the world as pale, colourless, and empty. She said she would return but what if she didn't or worse what if she compromised and returned ? No he would not have that with her..he would never want Naina to compromise when it came to them. Their relationship was meant to be fulfilling and blissful not a compromise of societal norms.