Chapter 6- Dil tere bin kahin lagta nahi

Thank you all for the love and patience. Posting this extremely mature part please do vote and comment. 

Breath panting against her creamy flesh, Sameer's hands found their way to the bare skin of her back. His fingertips stroking her soft skin as if silk, he felt a tremble dancing up her spine at his touch. His mouth hungrily devoured whatever bare skin he could find while his hands explored the curvy shape of his woman: the dainty turn of her waist, the soft slow rise of her small belly, the heavy swells of her bosom that made him heave as she panted with desire.

Her scent and her taste aroused a storm he felt deep in his soul. Her soothing breath, her sweet taste, her musky scent, and the warmth of her flesh. They all wove a rich tale for him. 

Perhaps there are stories that you share with your soulmate. Some share through speaking, some through their eyes, and some through their bodies.But with them it was all of these. He felt charged as they shared stories with their each breath, each word, each eye lock, and each touch. From the way her waist fit in his hands to the way her soft swells melted into his hard chest, the fabric of her brasier reddening his bare skin. From the deep moans brought by the magic of his mouth to the goosebumps her fingertips aroused as they lost themselves in his hair. 

They fit together like prose, they moved together like poetry. Completing their incompletions. Each caress imprinting itself onto their souls. 

When each touch of her's, each kiss of hers, each inch of her's felt like life itself how could he ever stop himself around her? There was no stopping now, probably never. Each time they made love he found something more illuminating than the last.

 This moment of theirs stowed away from the world, in a dimly lit kitchen made him watch with fascination his new discovery: the sweat of passion trickling down from her hair onto her cheek made the mole at the junction of her ear shine. 

Panting in his arms, face red with desire, the dim kitchen light casting shadows on her face: he found the mole of her cheek the most seductive sight in his world. The tiny black dot drew his attention to the raspberry blush of her cheek, the shining silk of her hair, and the alluring scent of her neck. Bending his head down he grazed her cheek with his nose, her skin heating up against his hotter breath. His lips followed the tease of his breathing. She whimpered against him, her hands moving down his hair to his neck to the skin of his shoulders. Heat emanated from each crook of his being as her fingertips dug deeply into the dips of his shoulders. 

Moaning, he continued the achingly slow exploration of her cheek. His mouth reaching the mole he had been eyeing. Planting open-mouthed kisses, his breath grazed her ear causing her to wildly pinch her nails into his flesh. He continued his ministrations; more religiously than before. The soft warm skin of her cheek felt like the rustle of silk against his mouth and he ached to touch all of her all at once. The sensations drove him to the edge of his desire, his jeans growing stiff; straining him. 

"Naina." 

"Sameer."

The two moaned one minute and shook apart the next as they heard their names being yelled from outside. Breaking apart with a jerk, he cursed his fate. His queen stood in front of him, glowing in all her glory and waiting to be loved by him. If not for the shouts he would have claimed her against the kitchen floor. 

Blushing to her roots, Naina ran to her room to change. Chucking his shirt at him she yelled "darwaza kholo. Kehdo ki mai naha rahi hoon." 

Putting his shirt on, Sameer sighed deeply. "Sab ke sab pyaar ke dushmaan hai. Ab pata nahi agle pandrah din mujhe kuch karne bhi denge ya nahi. Upar se gussail Nainadevi. Itni mushkil se patti thi ab toh apne kareeb hi nahi anne degi mujhe. Usne mujhe maaf jo nahi kiya ab tak." He muttered but then his thoughts struck him. In a way he was glad they hadn't made love today. Because he didn't deserve to make love to his Naina today. He needed to earn her forgiveness and not seduce her into one. 

Sighing he headed to the door, opening it his fallen face took on a shine as Chachaji smiled at him kindly. Chachaji's hand automatically came to pat Sameer's head, its warmth contagious.

"Kaise ho beta. Bade din hogaye tumhe yahan aaye huye. Pichli baar toh Naina ke admission jis din hua tha na us din aaye the." Chachaji spoke as he came inside, removing his shoes at the door. Chachiji followed him in, patting Sameer's cheek on her way to the kitchen. 

"Bas chachaji kya batau. Naina ke admission ke baad bahut busy hogaye hum dono. Mai office mein aur woh padhai mein." aur uss Karthik mein. He muttered the latter in the air, his fist automatically tightening as Karthik's face flashed in his mind. He had been sitting close to his Naina in the library, looking at her with an adoring gaze. He had no right to look at Sameer's Naina like that. She was his. Only his. 

As purple fumes of jealousy raged in his mind, the nerves of his neck strained from the build up of his anger. He wanted to lash out, destroy something when he smelt the perfume of his love. Her floral scent that brimmed in his world from sunrise to sunset. Instantly his nerves uncoiled and he could feel his rage simmer down as he looked up to watch her walk in. 

Hair slightly wet, face fresh and warm, she took her lithe steps in white churidaar. Her smile lit up from inside, the pure glow of her russet face magnified with the love for her chachaji. She glided in gracefully, stringing along his heart. With each step she walked in further into his soul. He sighed as his eyes met her. 

She was all he needed in life. 

Now and forevermore.