Chapter 7

Naina's heart hummed against the overheated flesh of her chest; warming her down to her toes. This was after all what her Sameer did to her every time they touched, consumed by embers of passion so strong that one handhold ended up in the blending of their bodies as they loved. They had made love in every inch of their house: from the passage under the staircase to the unmade bed in the guest room. And every single time, they had felt like the only two souls who existed on this planet. Their souls would shake, bodies would stir, and hearts would gallop as they touched and kissed each other into sheer blissful oblivion.

And throughout Sameer would embrace her in his arms as he stroked into her liquid heat. He would hold her so close to his heart that more than her own moans, she could hear his violently rapid heartbeats. She had always been a shy girl, confident but shy. Especially when it came to her hero.

His one intense look had the power of rendering her into a shy blushing mess. A blush that would grow more profound as he would flirt with her; sometimes with his caresses and sometimes with his mischievous words. Before their marriage, she had felt she would probably never be able to openly love him the way he wanted; his demand for the slightest proximity would make her recoil nervously, like the venus fly-trap which would close up at a mere touch.

But with his patience and his love, Sameer had made her deepest desires blossom. He had made her aware of what it felt like, to be a satiated and an insatiable woman at the same time. Acquainted her with two conflicting parts of herself: both the shy blushing bride and the seductive bold minx. And he handled her with the utmost gentleness and patience, let her have the say for their intimate adventures. His respect for her always outweighed his desires and it was precisely this quality of her beloved husband that had made her fall for him over and over again.
At the end of a long, tiring day, her heart would find comfort and soul would soothe at the thought of being in his embrace. The cold that would seep into her bones as she studied at her desk would fade when he would massage her legs every night before bed.