Our Eternal Love

Los Angles, California

February 14

9:01 AM

The Maraj-Knowles Family

"Daddy! Daddy, I think mommy would also like some strawberries along with her pancakes," their 4 year old daughter, Oaklyn said. 

"I think so too lil mama, go grab some from the fridge," Beyoncé says adding a lot of whip cream on top of the pancakes. It was Valentines Day and Beyoncé wanted to be a little romantic so since Onika was still in bed, she decided to make her breakfast and give it to her when she wakes up. Of course Beyoncé have more things up her sleeve but that's for later on in the day. So far she's bought Nicki a huge teddy bear, with also a rose teddy bear, a few balloons, more roses and heart shaped roses, and a cute heart bracelet. She told herself that she was gonna go all out for her one and only queen. 

She also wanted today to be a very special day for Nicki as well because these past few days has been terrible for Nicki, and last night Beyoncé came home to a sobbing Nicki. Her grandfather that has been her bestfriend, died recently and now she's just discovered that her mother is very sick and winded up in the hospital. Beyoncé knew this was all tough for her wife so she's gonna try her best to cheer her up today.

"Here daddy," Oaklyn says smiling as she hands Beyoncé 2 strawberries. "Thank you," Beyoncé says as she grabs the strawberries and rinses them off with water. She then begins to cut them individually then places some on top of the pancake and some on the side. She continues to decorate the breakfast while Oaklyn helps clean up.

*

Nicki woke up from her peaceful sleep and rubbed her eyes as she stretched.  She looked to her left and noticed that Beyoncé wasn't by her side making her groan. She always loved it when she wakes up and finds Beyoncé pretty hazel eyes staring at her. They've been together for almost 12 years now and have been married for 4 years. Everyday the love that she has for Beyoncé gets stringer and stronger, she always prays that nothing gets in between them to destroy their love. Nicki was a successful plastic surgeon and Beyoncé owns a biggest fashion company so the 2 are making a lot of money and have a lot fame. They've got a big mansion with 4 luxury cars, and lastly a wonderful family, they are honestly living their best life.

Nicki gets up from bed and to her bathroom to brush her teeth. After she was done with that, she silently went back to bed and grabbed her phone to call her mother. Last night her older sister called saying that their mother couldn't breath properly so they had to rush her back to the hospital. She had already lost her grandpop, and she definitely wasn't ready to lose her mother either. After 3 rings, her momma face happily popped up on her screen.

"Hey momma! Happy Valentines!!" Onika says smiling happily to see her mother smiling.

"Thanks baby, same to you," Her mother says sounding back to normal.

"So how are you feeling? Are you ok now?"

"Oh yes baby, I'm all good. I would always be, in Jesus name," her mother says.

"Amen," Nicki finished. Her family was always a very religious family. Since Nicki was a child, every Sunday they would go to church. So when Nicki first met Beyoncé and began catching feelings, she was afraid to tell her parents. She thought they would abandoned her and hate her forever so she didn't know how she was going to tell them about her sexuality and Beyoncé. But one day, somehow, Mama Carol founded out and surprisingly wasn't angry or disappointed in Nicki. 

Her words that she said to Nicki was, "You can love whoever you want to love. It's your life. I just want you to be happy because if you're happy, then we're all happy."