Not Going Nowhere ~RihNika

April 23

8:48 PM

I'm angry, but I still love you....

"I know Chica, I'm getting ready to leave," Onika says into the phone as she sighs. She was currently sitting on her bed with her 2 of her luggages on her bed, packed with clothes. She was getting ready to leave her girlfriend of 5 years now who has not been treating her right. Over the years, Nicki and Robyn's relationship has been getting worse, more toxic, and boring. Onika was starting to think that Robyn was starting to see other women and that she don't love her no more.

Everyday Robyn comes home late, with a stank attitude, and most days she comes home late at night causing Onika to be suspicious. Nicki can't even have a decent conversation with the love of her life anymore because everyday Robyn just seems to have a attitude and always have that mean frown on her face. Nicki would cook a delicious meal for her everyday but Robyn would never eat it, making Nicki feel insecure about her cooking. Matter fact, Nicki was insecure about EVERYTHING about herself now.

She felt as if she didn't look good anymore, or that she's not treating Robyn right. But today, Onika has finally came to her senses and decided that this relationship was over. She was totally done with Robyn's bullshit and abuse. And by abuse she means emotionally and physically.

"Ok mamas, ima let you finish packing up and everything and then call me when you're on your way, ok?" Cynthia says into the phone. Cynthia, who has been there for her since day 1, requested for this relationship to end. She was tired of her best friend complaining to her everyday about Robyn, she was tired of seeing her best friend crying, she was tired of her bestfriend getting abused and treated like shit every single day. Cynthia herself has also been noticing Robyn's sudden changes and behavior towards Nicki. She knew Robyn wasn't the right one for Onika, especially the night she saw Robyn go into a hotel room with a different female.

Nicki and Cynthia both said their goodbyes and hung up the phone. Onika immediately began packing up her things, making sure she got everything she needed until her 3 year old daughter Renae, walked into her room. "Mama, where we goin'?," She asked holding her teddy bear and had her finger in her mouth.

"Nae baby, we going to Auntie Cyncyn house, I told you to wait for me baby," Nicki says sighing. "Why? Do dada know?" She asked referring to Robyn.

"It don't matter if Dada know. Now go back to your room until I say you can come out," Nicki says sternly. Renae simply just walked out, attempting not to cry. Nicki felt bad for Renae so much, because of how Renae loved Robyn so much but Robyn acted as if Renae don't even exist. Onika didn't understand, she just didn't understand why Robyn turned into a cold hearted beast when before, Robyn was the most sweetest and romantic person you could've ever meet.

Soon, Nicki heard the front door shut hard, causing Nicki heart drop. She was hoping it wasn't Robyn but then yet again, who else could it be? Onika was beginning to get even more nervous, she was not expecting Robyn to be home around this time. Lately, Robyn has been coming home at 12 or 2 am so she thought this would've been the perfect time to leave but looks like she thought wrong.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," Nicki said to herself as she hurriedly closed her suitcases and tried to zip them up. She didn't even know why she was trying to hurry up, it was too late now, Robyn is already in the house... Seconds later, Nicki was faced to face with Robyn who had that same angry frown on her face. It was like that look was officially her natural look now. The "bitch face" look.

But when Robyn found her girlfriend with 2 suitcases on their bed, her face immediately turned into confusion. Onika stood there terrified, not knowing what to do or say. "What the fuck you doin'," Robyn asked as she slowly enters the room. This was probably the first time in weeks Robyn has ever spoke to her.