The Nurse...PT2

**Don't comment if you're not going to vote!! Point, blank period!**

Los, Angles, California
3 Months Later

3 months later and Grandma Agnez was doing better then ever! She was released from the hospital about 2 months ago and with the help from all of her family members, she's been even more happier and healthier. Her biggest helper who is Nicki, have been coming to her house at least 3 times in a week, helping her with almost every single thing. With her being there often, Agnez family such as Solange, Mama Tina, Richard, and many more have a grew a strong liking for her. And with them knowing about Beyoncé and Nicki, it made them like Nicki even more.

Ever since the 2 met each other in the hospital, they haven't been able to leave each other alone ever since. It started with them just texting mainly about Nicki updating her on Agnez, then them getting to know each other more with simple conversations. As the days went by, their conversations started becoming deeper and deeper and more flirter. Their liking for each other grew stronger, making it hard for the both of them to ignore it.

They texted a lot, but rarely saw each other or hung out. With Beyoncé owning a successful business of her own, she has a lot on her plate and rarely had any time for anything or anybody else. She was always busy thinking of new ideas and plans, looking for more employees, hiring more staff and other companies reaching out to her. She was making good money but she was always so stressed out from it. Nicki didn't mind though, as long as they texted each other everyday, she was good.

It being a Thursday today, Nicki wasn't working in the hospital. It was her home health work day so she was over at Grandma Agnez house seeing how she was doing. Nicki always loved coming over to Agnez home, Agnez and which ever family member was at her house, always made Nicki feel at home. They treated her as if she was part of the family which made Nicki adore them.

Nicki checked the time, seeing that she had about 15 more minutes until it was time for her to go home. Each day Thursdays, and Fridays she went to go see 2 of her patients at their house with Agnez being her third and last. Nicki checked Agnez temperature seeing that it's normal, and then she checked her blood pressure which was a little too lower than usual.

"Alright well, your temperature is good but you blood pressure is a little too low. I've noticed you haven't been walking around, you should try letting Solange help you with the walking at least every 5 or 10 minutes. It's important to keep your self a little busy, you don't want to only sit and not do anything because that can cause blood clots in your body," Nicki explained.

"I told you grandma," Solange says rolling her eyes. "You never wanna exercise with me."

"Child, I be tired," Agnez says.

"I understand why, she's older now and not most older people like moving around so much. So I completely get it, but you still do need to encourage her some to take at least small steps around the living room, too keep your blood flowing more and heart pumping," Nicki says.

"I'll try," Agnez mumbled itching her head.

"Look at you eating all your food, good job," Nicki smiled grabbing Agnez empty plate.

"Oh child don't worry bout that, let Solange wash it," Agnez says trying to stop Nicki.

"It's ok grandma, I got it," Nicki says walking off to the kitchen.

"Aww, she's such a sweetheart," Agnez says. "The world doesn't deserve her," Agnez says making Solange giggle.

"I like her a lot, she seems to be making Beyoncé a little more happier too," Solange says. "Beyoncé is like, I don't even know, in love with her! She talks about her all the time to me," Solange says making Agnez smile excitingly.